Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest Roger Kint

The sun article in todays paper about him is massive :anguish: levels of club spin mind. Apparently his missing the first few games was the cause of ALL our bad form....

Toon star Cheick Tiote has married a second wife in his home country of Ivory Coast.

The 28-year-old player is already married with two children to first wife Madah, 25, and live in a luxury home in Ponteland.

But the £45,000-a-week player wed again during a ceremony in his West African home last month.

As a devout muslim, Islamic law allows the footballer to marry up to four women at any one time.

He is understood to have married his Ivorian bride, Doukrou Laeticia, shortly before the kick off the new Premier League season.

The wedding took place in Abidjan, which is the primary economic centre of the Ivory Coast.

Tiote’s agent confirmed to the Newcastle Chronicle that he had married.

Jean Musampa said: “I can say that he did get married and that it is his second marriage.

“This is nothing unusual. He is a muslim.”

“I want to leave. I’ve spent four years with Newcastle. I think I have reached a stage where it’s maybe time for me to look elsewhere for a new challenge.

“I will focus on upcoming games and let’s see what happens between now and December.

“It is true there were contacts for me from Arsenal and a club in Russia. I’d prefer to stay in England.”

Laters.

Once he is flogged our team hass zero fight. I'm affraid NUFC are going down.  :lol: :lol:

Well done Mike Ashley, Charnley, Pardew, Carver, Stone, Woodman and which others knackers have contributed to this mess. Well Done sirs!

:clap: :clap: :slowclap: :clap: :slowclap: :clap: :slowclap: :clap: :slowclap: :clap: :slowclap: :clap: :slowclap:

Tiote is no way as bad as some have made him out to be on here, it's not saying much but he's probably been our best player this season, and he shows more leadership on the pitch then Colo does. He's another player I could see doing well under a manager that isn't Pardew.