Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Rafa giving 0 fucks :lol: i absolutley love this. Literally seems like he will not accept the player or the buying club fucking about until we get the right fee on our terms.

I hate it. Dont think transfers were Rafas strong point at Liverpool either. Keeping players who don't want to be here and having less time to get a replacement due to holding out for silly money. Just get them out FFS

:lol:

I hate it. Dont think transfers were Rafas strong point at Liverpool either. Keeping players who don't want to be here and having less time to get a replacement due to holding out for silly money. Just get them out FFS

:lol:

Has to be a WUM. It's every fucking post.

It just Dosent make any sense to me to hope for stupid fees for players who have been inconsistent for us. The way it's going it's going to drag to the end of the window.

Makes sense just to sell them for what will still be decent money and get in replacements in time for the season.

You do know its possible to buy replacements before you sell other players like?

It just Dosent make any sense to me to hope for stupid fees for players who have been inconsistent for us. The way it's going it's going to drag to the end of the window.

Makes sense just to sell them for what will still be decent money and get in replacements in time for the season.

I thought Tiote was pretty consistent under Rafa. I would be happy to keep him.

If its inconsistency through lack of ability, I'd agree.

But when its inconsistency through lack of effort, then I say get as much as we can, or let them rot in the reserves.

Why should we let Sissoko, Wijnaldum or anyone of the others who showed a lack of bottle last season, go to another club for a pittance, where they might decide to put the effort in to match their ability?

If they've not offered enough then keep him. He was reborn under Rafa and would be a certain starter for me on current form (once back up to fitness). As he's in the last year of his contract then if someone in China or the Middle East is willing to pay stupid money then by all means sell. Otherwise keep him.

Sell. Only plays well when it suits him. Otherwise he is too often a liability.

He will think he's above the Championship.

Don't think he's ever said or done anything which would make me think he thinks he's above the championship like. He's a liability when he tries to do too much, keep it simple and he's fine, very good at times. I'd much rather keep him than sell him off for the sake of a few million.

I'll go with whatever Rafa does, but imo it's time for Tiote to go. With us going down it's a Rafa top to bottom rebuild and i can't see Tiote bring part of the future.

And while keeping might help us go up, i don't think we need him to do that. His time with us is up for me.