Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Dithers terribly on the ball to the extent that every time he had the ball in the second half, I began to panic.

Needs his arse kicking and to be told that the season started last month.

:dontknow: Just can't understand what's happen. But I don't like it. :(

Off to play with Gyan in the U.A.E  :cheesy: No just lack of form i hope

I still say he's already been snuck off, money in Del and Fat Boy's back pockets, and that's Smith.

Guest MrSundlofer

He's not very vocal on the pitch is he? Neither is Cabaye. Barton was. Nolan was. I remember Tioté told the press that Nolan helped him a lot last season and was looking forward playing with him this season. Then we sold him. And then Barton.

He's not very vocal on the pitch is he? Neither is Cabaye. Barton was. Nolan was. I remember Tioté told the press that Nolan helped him a lot last season and was looking forward playing with him this season. Then we sold him. And then Barton.

Have to admit I do worry about the overall lack of vocal leadership. We may have a few that, on form, could lead performance-wise, but we've got no one shouting, egging on, generally making themselves be heard.

I still have complete faith in Tiote. When he gets match fit again, when he gets his sharpness back, he'll dominate. I honestly think it's his shitty pre-season (and possibly ramadan) that accounts for his poor performances. And let's not forget the loss of good 'outlets' in Enrique and Barton - when he gets the ball, he doesn't have the same quality of player to pass to. Raylor and Obertan don't match up, I'm afraid. Hopefully Marveux and Santon will.

Few times today he seemed like he didn't know where to pass/find anybody open and lost the ball cause of that, as he clearly doesn't like to kick it long.

But I'm sure he'll come good again.

Well below his high standards tonight but by virtue of being the only person who offers for the ball in tight spaces he often found himself in a tight space with nobody wanting the ball from him. Could have laid it off to the centre back a couple of times when he tried to be too clever but it must be frustrating.

Disrupted pre-season.  He will be back to his best soon.   

Said we should have sold him to Man U for 14 mill in the Summer, and I think he's proving me right. The next Wilson Palacios.

And replace him with who?  we would not have replaced him,  so i take it you prefer Alan Smith ?

I just think we should cash in when his stock is high. If the guy ends up being a one season wonder (Muntari, Faye, Reo Coker) We are stuck with him for the next 6 years on a ridiculously high wage.

Although we would have to replace him obviously. Just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong. Quote me at Xmas time.

Guest sydneycove

I just think we should cash in when his stock is high. If the guy ends up being a one season wonder (Muntari, Faye, Reo Coker) We are stuck with him for the next 6 years on a ridiculously high wage.

Although we would have to replace him obviously. Just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong. Quote me at Xmas time.

Hey Dekka