Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Well something will dent it eventually of course, egos will erupt or whatever, Pardew will get sacked and replaced badly or something.

What's driving it atm seems to be a bunch of genuinely enthusiastic new players which has allowed them to gel perfectly and a whole team playing without greed. Best knows he's got something to prove too, which helps. Good run of results help too, when we go on a poorer streak we will maybe see a more accurate reflection. However the attitudes of pretty much everybody (Obertan, as much as I think he does have a lot of potential still, is maybe the exception, I worry he'll become a bit of a sulker) is absolutely spot on. Huge huge credit for the way Cabaye has walked into the team.

Speaking of Tiote he just works really hard for the team too.

Annoys me when the retards at RTG say Tiote is vastly over rated and is shit and a one season wonder, shouldn't care i know but it's still irritating, as it has been explained by a couple of mags that he had a very slow start because of lack of fitness from pre season, but they still choose to be retarded and ignore the mentioned fact.  Been very good the last two games, especially against Blackburn where he was immense!

Cunts! Fritzel kids all of them!! Gonna love it when we crush them in mars again when im there to see it live.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this image in my head of Tiote being a full on monster. Even away from all his hype, I just think he is the sort of person you wouldn't want to cross. Can imagine him going geet tribal (without sounding racist) on your ass. I actually think if you took him to Edinburgh zoo the Lion would be scared.

Tyler still doesn't mention his name in the commentary on FIFA 2012

Tildsley calls him "Tiote Cheick" in the cup games, that's possibly more annoying...

It's so fucking annoying :lol:

Can't believe that Tyler doesn't say his name, but he does say fucking Kazenga LuaLua.

Tyler not doing the commentary in FIFA12... (PS3) Clive T. & Townsend... mentions him via his full name though in reverse oddly...

Tyler not doing the commentary in FIFA12... (PS3) Clive T. & Townsend... mentions him via his full name though in reverse oddly...

Tyler does the commentary too.

Tyler does the commentary too.

Really?... Just goes to show I buy FIFA every year then hardly play it... Does this forum have any online leagues by the way... I'm shocking at it like...

Guest VaVaVoom

I have this image in my head of Tiote being a full on monster. Even away from all his hype, I just think he is the sort of person you wouldn't want to cross. Can imagine him going geet tribal (without sounding racist) on your ass. I actually think if you took him to Edinburgh zoo the Lion would be scared.

I've seen him in my dads studio a couple of times. Tried to talk to him but his english is, well in a word shite.

He does look like an animal though, ripped to fuck....proper looks hard. But then again he was wearing flipflops.

I've seen him in my dads studio a couple of times. Tried to talk to him but his english is, well in a word s****.

He does look like an animal though, ripped to f***....proper looks hard. But then again he was wearing flipflops.

You imagine him just like giving one word answers to everything, and looking angry and indestructable.

"Would you like a drink Cheik?"

:tiote:

"Yes"

"What would you like?"

"Water."

"No problem, would you like anything to eat?"

"Yes"

"Okay, what would you like?"

"Lion."

"Sorry, we cannot get you Lion, is there anything else you would like?"

"Lion."

"I'm sorry Cheik, but we really cannot do that for you."

:tiote: :tiote: :tiote:

"Antelope?"

Guest VaVaVoom

When asked which arm he wanted his tattoo on...he replied "Yes tattoo" haha.

I think he had his brother with him who was actually translating.

Although he looks like a beast he seems like quite a quiet lad.