Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Quite a positive article to be fair. I guess it's just highlighting something a lot of us consider could come up.

Its true he will be turning heads, but that does not mean we would sell or he would want to leave.. I can see it being harder for us to keep Colo rather than Tiote..

I don't know, I think if we pay the wages Colo would stay. The article isn't really saying we would sell or that he would go, it's just posing the question, would we sell, which IMO is actually a valid question given our owners.

If we're breaking even supposedly surely we are capable of resisting big bids.

The main worry surely is that he has his head turned by promises of Champions League footy...please please no  :frantic:

The only bid we havent resisted is the Carroll one, so unless someone comes up with similar money I cant see us selling.

And so it has begun, yet another player "too good to play in the northeast"-media spunk.

:lol: I understand your paranoia since after all we do support Newcastle, but the guy that wrote the article is a Newcastle fan asking a question. It's most certainly not knocking us, just highlighting that he's fucking immense and probably rightfully so should have big clubs looking at him.

Quite a positive article to be fair. I guess it's just highlighting something a lot of us consider could come up.

Its true he will be turning heads, but that does not mean we would sell or he would want to leave.. I can see it being harder for us to keep Colo rather than Tiote..

I see it the opposite way tbh. Colo has made his money, he's had his big money moves, his family seem very settled, he's just been made captain, his mate will be here for the medium term at least.

Tiote is a young lad, perhaps with more ambition, hasn't had his 'big money move' and may be more prepared to chase the money now when he doesn't have a family/ties to the area to consider.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Chelsea see him as an Essien replacement.

Either way - both would be very very very difficult to replace.

Just seen his x6 in the car park at the nuffield hospital, hope ihe isnt crocked?

Unless they are running tests to see exactly what it is that makes him superhuman

Probably just visiting old victims he's played against, top bloke.

Just seen his x6 in the car park at the nuffield hospital, hope ihe isnt crocked?

Unless they are running tests to see exactly what it is that makes him superhuman

Probably just visiting old victims he's played against, top bloke.

:blackeye: ;D

He's obviously just having his robotics oiled