Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Was not overly impressed yesterday tbh, but that is just a function of what I expect from him. Thought he was sloppy at times in the first half with his control and distribution. Improved in the second along with everyone. His tackling and tracking back was crucial throughout, though. The man's combative and aggressive style of midfield play brings something we've really been lacking for years.

Weird, I thought he was immense yesterday, covered so much ground and was involved in everything. He even tried to drive us forward at times.

When you show for the ball as much as he does and against a team like spurs you are bound to misplace a few, not that i can actually think of any off the top of my head.

Him, Colo and Jonas were our best 3 players IMO.

Parker got 8/10 and MOTM on the online version. :lol:

You're right actually, Parker did get 8. They gave Ba man of the match in the paper though.

Other players who got a 6 include Gareth Bale, Gutierrez, Cabaye and Kaboul. Fucking joke. :lol:

Parker got 8 in the sun I think, and was apparently the "star man".

Pretty f***ing poor like, it was hardly easy to miss Tiote's performance, he won everything and was f***ing everywhere.

Edit: aye i'm talking about the online version

Xenophobia mixed in with a tinge of racism imo.