Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Another superb performance.

There are rumours that Chelsea will be bidding for him either in january or next summer.  If that bid did materialise, I doubt whether Ashley would say no like Levy did.  I also doubt that Pardew would see any of the money to reinvest either.

There are rumours that Chelsea will be bidding for him either in january or next summer.  If that bid did materialise, I doubt whether Ashley would say no like Levy did.  I also doubt that Pardew would see any of the money to reinvest either.

Good morning to you too.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwbb2ZvxJboImOFHeb8_n15aaOJ4RdHyFQBSb6fRv_Gwwo8Z58d9hkgdUgTg

What the fuck is this shit?

I was creased up when be halved modric and started shouting at Jonas as if to say 'look what you made me do!'

That was awesome.

He went fucking bananas on Jonas for throwing the ball away.

I think Jonas was shit scared, looked for Colo for some backup, just in case shit got real :lol:

http://negaointernauta.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme_thumb.jpg

the Spurs ITK council have expanded to Chelsea transfers now?

Love him, to be honest im not worried about him leaving (unless forced) as he's not the type of personality as many other very good players, he's not greedy or anything like that, just a very down to earth guy who absolutely loves playing for us with heart and not just for money. I don't think he'll ever stop feeling very thankful for what he's been given. Legend in the making. Would be more worried if he was like Lass or someone like him.

:lol:

What a fucking hater. Get out of here you creep.