Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

A vintage, all-action performance from him tonight. The man's a machine.

Wish he'd stop walking the ball out of defence though.

Ironically that is what makes him such a good player. Enrique was criticised for just that yet he's probably Liverpool's best signing under Dalglish. 

If I felt he was fully in control of the ball when he does that, I wouldn't mind. But he often looks like he's chasing after his previous dodgy touch and it's a relief when he finally releases the ball.

But yes, it's good that he's at least looking to try and play the ball forward and in that sense he's an improvement on all our DMs in recent years.

if man city are interested, demand "1 billion, gagillion, fafillion, shabolubalu million illion yillion " ... pounds

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/16/Drevil_million_dollars.jpg/200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

He's exactly what Man U need but as mentioned before Fergie doesn't often go for African players. To be fair someone like Sneijder fits the bill better for Man U.

Plus it really looks like Man U have no money to spend this month. Getting Scholes out of retirement ffs!

He's exactly what Man U need but as mentioned before Fergie doesn't often go for African players. To be fair someone like Sneijder fits the bill better for Man U.

The Sports section in the Sunday Times has a leading article on Man U expected to make a move for around £20m in the window.

I am sorry but Sneijder doesnt fit the Utd bill, i said it when they were rumoured to be signing him in the summer and ill say it now......

He is a AM not a CM, all his life he has been a #10 feeding through balls through to the lone CF he plays in Rooneys position.....

Him playing in Scholes position is like us playing Ben Arfa in the Cabaye position.

Tiote is something they desperately need along with a Cabaye type tbh, luckily those are ours  :D

Sneijder would be one of the league's best players so daft saying Man Utd don't need him - he'd improve them significantly and it would allow Rooney to play in a more advanced position.

Yh ofcourse, but that means........ Berbatov, Hernandez, Welbeck etc etc on the bench every game and noway thats happening...

SAF loves 4-4-2 too much and that means Sneijder as a CM and iam quite confident he wouldnt perform anywhere near his best in that role.