Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

First game back in how long? And he still played 90+ mins.

It's a crime in itself, I know. But we've seen this before when he's been rushed back

Guest neesy111

First game back in how long? And he still played 90+ mins.

It's a crime in itself, I know. But we've seen this before when he's been rushed back

A week, this excuse is waring thin as well as he's been awful for most of the season.

Bigi showed him how it's done today. Cheiks distribution and mistake for the 3rd (or 4th?) goal was unforgivable. Bigirimana and Anita together please.

Do we have any stats on how many interceptions Tiote and Bigi both made? As I noticed Tiote made a few of these yet not sure how many Bigi did.

People who are selling sell him - how much do you think that we would get for him? Also do you really think we will bring a replacement in? Don't say Bigi either as our squad isn't good enough to do so. Another thing is that Bigi is still only young and he does look a very good prospect, yet he's still unproven at this level whereas Tiote is.

Yes he is out of form, as have many of our other supposed big name players this season too. Before everybody was giving Tiote their full vitriol it was Cabaye earlier on in the season. There has to be much more than the "he's a liability" drivel that has been spouted on here.

Bigi showed him how it's done today. Cheiks distribution and mistake for the 3rd (or 4th?) goal was unforgivable. Bigirimana and Anita together please.

Do we have any stats on how many interceptions Tiote and Bigi both made? As I noticed Tiote made a few of these yet not sure how many Bigi did.

People who are selling sell him - how much do you think that we would get for him? Also do you really think we will bring a replacement in? Don't say Bigi either as our squad isn't good enough to do so. Another thing is that Bigi is still only young and he does look a very good prospect, yet he's still unproven at this level whereas Tiote is.

Yes he is out of form, as have many of our other supposed big name players this season too. Before everybody was giving Tiote their full vitriol it was Cabaye earlier on in the season. There has to be much more than the "he's a liability" drivel that has been spouted on here.

Tiote - 5 interceptions, 4 tackles. 89/99 passes completed.

Bigi - 3 interceptions, 0 tackles. 61/65 completed.

Where is the stat for standing still and watching the opponent score less than 3 yards from you?

I wouldn't sell him but he has been pretty wank at times this season and today was another level. Felt bad for giving him stick at the start of the game because he really looked a lot better than he has of late then he completely went to shit.

Stats aren't be all and end all, Tiote lost it in important points but fair enough, the view was rather shaped by how much worse we were when Bigi went off

Lost his mo jo and I think its down to him trying not to get booked, its not just about poor passing his entire game is suffering as he is trying to hard to be calm and composed and that's not him.

I haven't noticed this trying not to get booked thing :lol: