Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I like MYM long term but right now I've less confidence in him than any of our other CBs.

Why? He's been in good form this season and formed a good partnership with Williamson before being dropped harshly upon Colo's return. For me, unless players are unavailable it should always be one of Taylor/Williamson partnering one of Colo/Mbiwa. Other combinations do not compliment each other and make us an easy target for either pace/movement or height/strength.

Noticed him doing his annoying fist pumping towards the away fans when we had a free-kick late on. Just fuck off with the cheerleading man.

What does Yanga-Mbiwa have to do to start ahead of him man.

Dislike the prick immensely but he doesn't pick the team. Starting Taylor ahead of M'biwa is down to one man alone.

The grandstanding he does is just childish as fuck too, wouldn't matter half as much if he was good but he's not.

Noticed him doing his annoying fist pumping towards the away fans when we had a free-kick late on. Just f*** off with the cheerleading man.

He was also impersonating a 10 year old when the ball hit his arm, he could do nothing about it but still reacted the way he always does when he tries to hide something.

It's a shame with Taylor and Shola. Two of the very few players to make the grade from our academy, both players/persons you more than often are ashamed of more than anything.

Can't really be ashamed of Shola as a person he's just an abomination of a premier league footballer.

It's a shame with Taylor and Shola. Two of the very few players to make the grade from our academy, both players/persons you more than often are ashamed of more than anything.

Can't really be ashamed of Shola as a person he's just an abomination of a premier league footballer.

I meant Shola the player and Taylor the idiot.