Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Oh good, this stupid fucker crying on the last day of the season again.

He'll be injured by then man.

He'll be injured before Mbemba's fit again that's for sure. How long is Lascelles ban, those are the games he needs to stay fit for. If he doesn't break anything after that it's a bonus.

Oh good, this stupid fucker crying on the last day of the season again.

He'll be injured by then man.

He'll be injured before Mbemba's fit again that's for sure. How long is Lascelles ban, those are the games he needs to stay fit for. If he doesn't break anything after that it's a bonus.

One game.

Unpopular opinion time, I actually don't think Taylor coming back into the fold (if he can stay fit) is a particularly bad thing, he isn't a bad defender when hes fit no matter how much everyone likes to think he is.

Grade A knacker, definitely, injury prone, absolutely, but hes a canny defender, gives us a bit more of an aerial presence too.

Unpopular opinion time, I actually don't think Taylor coming back into the fold (if he can stay fit) is a particularly bad thing, he isn't a bad defender when hes fit no matter how much everyone likes to think he is.

Grade A knacker, definitely, injury prone, absolutely, but hes a canny defender, gives us a bit more of an aerial presence too.

This.

This.

Says Iron Mike... :lol: I agree btw, just found juxtaposition of MW praising ST funny, for some reason.

He's a mediocre defender when fit and and having shaken the rust off. He cares and I'd rather him on the pitch than Coloccini, but that's about the nicest thing I can say about him. The pair of them together means trouble, though. Both immobile, lacking height and go wandering instead of holding their position.