Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I know Mapou's a weirdo and that but is there any possibility of a recall?

None.

He's all but gone, just need to make a few more appearances for Roma and they will essentially auto buy him as part of the agreement.

No recall option was included in the deal.

I know Mapou's a weirdo and that but is there any possibility of a recall?

None.

He's all but gone, just need to make a few more appearances for Roma and they will essentially auto buy him as part of the agreement.

No recall option was included in the deal.

Awesome, well played. :(

Santon coming back means he can shift Dummett into the CH pool and keep Haidara/Santon going on the left. Janmaat on the right with Anita/Raylor (eventually) on the right. Muddle through to the end of the season then Lascelles comes in over the summer. Happy days with no money spent. 

Into the window we go then. That's a striker completely out of the question now.

Or does Streete finally get his chance. Good did just return from Injury :o

In an ideal world we buy a decent CB and farm out Good, Satka and Streete to recallable loan stints.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho  2m2 minutes ago

John Carver reveals Steven Taylor is likely to be out for the season after damaging his Achilles. #NUFC

Lucky Jan transfer window is open…. :whistle:

I'm gutted for him but he's never going to play a full season, we should try and get him fit and then see if anybody is daft enough to come in for him.

We need to offer him half wages to stay any longer, he should be 4th choice in his current state, but for me that means buying 3 new centre backs. Colo has one great game in him every 10, with 2-3 shockers and the rest average, that ratio is only going to go backwards. MYM should be Colo's replacement but we've fucked it up, so our next plan should be to ship out willo and bring in some physical presence to compliment colo for now, and you never know MYM in the future.

Can't believe almost 4 years and 8 windows later were still saying we need another cb.

With the Forest chap coming in at the end of the season I find it hard to believe we'd buy someone unless it was an incredible deal.

Annoying transfermarkt doesn't seem to do that search by contract end thing it used to, to see who is available.

With the Forest chap coming in at the end of the season I find it hard to believe we'd buy someone unless it was an incredible deal.

Annoying transfermarkt doesn't seem to do that search by contract end thing it used to, to see who is available.

Why bother replacing the ageing Colo and Willo until they retire eh?