Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

As well as he's played recently and regardless of the 3 games in a week thing I'd be very tempted to drop him for Swansea, bring Anita in, Remy through the middle, gouff,sissoko adding suppprt and cabaye,Anita the tempo.

Well done Shola again. Maybe scoring for Nigeria has perked him up.

More like his contract situation... :lol: I dare say he's keen to play in Brazil though...

Up front for Corinthians? :lol:

He's probably one of the most skillful players in the league :D :D :D

I love it when he tries something and it just bobbles off everyone around but 9 times out of 10 he comes out the otherside with the ball haha

More like 2 times out of 10.

He's been solid, hope we can get a target man bought soon.

Would love to see a Sholagoal sometime soon. Played very well on Saturday, justifying his place in the team at the moment no doubt.

I agree with some that given he had the whole game on Saturday that he may get rested for Swansea on Wednesday, but unless Cisse or HBA have a cracker I'd have him back in to rough up Rio...

Pardew said in his presser that Shola had a little talk with all the players after the game trying to pick them up for the next game, he's always the one leading teamtalks before the games too. Coaching beckons. He's never ever leaving is he  :lol:

He was horrific vs Swansea.

Really stunk it up and wouldn't have been able to strike the ball cleanly if we played for another 90 minutes. In fact I'm sure he'd have passed out if he played for about 10 minutes more than he did. :lol: