Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

It is actually laughable that Keshi thought this guy was fit to play World Cup matches for this country. Completely unjustifiable selection.

Anyway, I'm glad my guy can keep "gettin dem cheques" anyway. He should meet up with John Utaka while he is there so they can meet and laugh about how much money people have paid them to play football.

He was your best player against Iran mate

I know there was little competition for the award in that particular match, but this is blatantly untrue. Shola came on in his second half and his main contribution was losing aerial battles against Iran's tiny centrebacks when there were potential chances afoot. He played the exact way he for NUFC since about 2006.

I was only joking mate but he actually wasn't that bad when he came on against Iran. He was absolute shit in the second game he came on in alright

It is actually laughable that Keshi thought this guy was fit to play World Cup matches for this country. Completely unjustifiable selection.

Anyway, I'm glad my guy can keep "gettin dem cheques" anyway. He should meet up with John Utaka while he is there so they can meet and laugh about how much money people have paid them to play football.

He was your best player against Iran mate

I know there was little competition for the award in that particular match, but this is blatantly untrue. Shola came on in his second half and his main contribution was losing aerial battles against Iran's tiny centrebacks when there were potential chances afoot. He played the exact way he for NUFC since about 2006.

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/53509895.jpg

Tried emailing them already asking where Shola's shirt can be bought.

They don't even have a fucking website, man.

Merhaba

Benim kötü Türkçe için özür dilerim, ben İngiltere'den duyuyorum.

Eğer gömlek satmak mı? Ben Shola Ameobi gömlek satın almak istiyorum.Ben Newcastle United hayranıyım, Shola Ameobi önceki ekibi. Bu tişörtü nereden satın alabilirim bana söyleyebilir misiniz?

Teşekkür ederim

They'll know what it means...

:lol:  My first thought was to get their shirt with Ameobi on it.  Actually looks quite smart, let us know if they get back to you.

Guest firetotheworks

I really like him as a person like. I've heard so many good, first hand accounts of how nice a guy he is and the nice things that he does for people. Unfortunately that's been to the club's detriment, because as a professional footballer he's one of the worst, longest serving Premier League players of all time, if not THE worst.

Apparently only get a 1000 or so every week.

Wow. He must have had an absolutely awful agent. Surely he could have pulled a Jason Roberts and doing Media work for more money?

Credit to him for wanting to play, like. Their league doesn't start until the 28th. Fuck me, the city looks like 20 km away from the Syrian border  :lol: