Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

He's played in some big matches for his boyhood team and made himself secure for life. For a guy of such limited ability he has done amazingly well. The more amazing thing is why we kept renewing his contract.

Mackem Slayer. Never missed a penalty for us. Played in the Champions League. Scored against Barcelona at Nou Camp. Did he score against Inter? Scored a half volley after turning (an aging) Marcel Desailly inside out. Second all time top scorer in Europe for his boy hood club. Played at a World Cup.

For someone so shit, he's had literally - an amazing career.

think it was that other guy m8

How the hell Lennon is still in a job is beyond me. They must be ridiculously skint like

Bolton are in massive trouble with a debt of £180m. I take full credit for their downfall also :lol:

Do you work there or something? :lol:

I went to the 0-2 game (HBA & BA) which was a Boxing Day or New Years Day. Had bought 2 tickets for me and a girlfriend as a present to her which I don't know why to this day but it was claimed it was a present to myself :lol:

Anyway one of the tickets was an OAP due to using my dads points for one of the games.

Long and short of it they wouldn't let her in which stressed her out and we got sent from pillar to post trying to sort and all the queues were mental and was totally messed about for nearly 2hrs leading to miss the first few minutes so you can imagine the mood :lol:

After the final whistle I passed one of the stewards who had messed us about and shouted to his face intensely  "I hope you's go down and never come back!"  :lol:

(Insert Milner Image)

Guest antz1uk

How the hell Lennon is still in a job is beyond me. They must be ridiculously skint like

Bolton are in massive trouble with a debt of £180m. I take full credit for their downfall also :lol:

I knew it was a lot of money but fk me that's a huge amount, how much wages were they paying the likes of Campo, Djorkaeff etc...