Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

• 3 weeks later...

he wasn't in any of the training pics so got too be looking very doubtful.  Hopefully he gets better and can get on the bench.  If we were to get a penalty to win the game  with 5 mins to go i'd be more confident of Shola taking it than Ba, even though Demba has scored a couple i feel more confident of Shola taking them :-)

he wasn't in any of the training pics so got too be looking very doubtful.  Hopefully he gets better and can get on the bench.  If we were to get a penalty to win the game  with 5 mins to go i'd be more confident of Shola taking it than Ba, even though Demba has scored a couple i feel more confident of Shola taking them :-)

It must be an African thing, they are sublime at penalties (apart from Martins).

It must be an African thing, they are sublime at penalties (apart from Martins).

And that mug Gyan.

Shola loves Derby Day - he'll have been up all night eating raw steak and watching videos of mackems torturing baby animals.

Bring him off the bench late on, just so he can do this again:

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/03/02/1226287/420692-shola-ameobi.jpg

Was a bout to post he did so well with the pen. Great composure and one of those ultra rare moments where he seemed in total control of his surroundings :lol:

... Then he goes and scores too.