Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Yeah he should stop doing pre and post match press conferences ignore the media in every single way, not answer a single question at all ever.

:lol: SOMEBODY ASKED!

Not seen the press conference then?

Want him to stop talking but when he says he is keeping the reasons to himself thats an issue.

It's a bad answer.

How ? unless you know what the reasons are yourself how is it a bad answer

The answer invites speculation, not to mention the fact it sounds incredibly strange.

:lol:

Not sure he can do right for doing wrong tbh.

I agree, nearly everything he's coming out with at the minute is painful to hear/read.  I'm happier with the performances in recent weeks though.

Guest hobshobs

Send him to Africa ffs.

Agree. Just spoiled my Christmas to be honest knowing that he may appear at any time over the next few games as he continues his love-in with Alan. All that aside I think the reason that Pardew is not going public so to speak, is that Shola has actually been found out by the Nigerian powers that be and he is not actually included in the squad. I mean international class, what a bloody laugh man.

Yeah - would be a f***ing nightmare if he scored the goal to win us 3 points again.

Because he always scores goals to win us 3 points, in fact before Saturday he did it at a guess the season before last.

Guest hobshobs

Yeah - would be a f***ing nightmare if he scored the goal to win us 3 points again.

Came on, high ball to a greater extent than before, he scored against QPR. Yes QPR mate, bottom of the league. Get real. He is absolutely useless.

Guest hobshobs

Give the guy due credit. It looks like, once again, he's put the club before himself. In a major way, this time.

If Shola had decided to go, Pardew wouldn't have been able to stop him.

He may put the club before himself but more likely he just can't be arsed. Same sort of attitude he shows 99.9% of the time he's on the pitch in black & white.

Give the guy due credit. It looks like, once again, he's put the club before himself. In a major way, this time.

He may put the club before himself but more likely he just can't be arsed. Same sort of attitude he shows 99.9% of the time he's on the pitch in black & white.

Absolute bullshit.

Guest hobshobs

Absolute bullshit.

100% correct, he is absolute bullshit.

Absolute bullshit.

100% correct, he is absolute bullshit.

He may be a bit thick (offsides), may look very lethargic but he has played through injuries so many times he cannot be accused of not being arsed.

Colin Udoh ‏@ColinUdoh

Been speaking with NFF's Chris Green. Says Alan Pardew is joking re Ameobi. Nigeria will apply full weight of FIFA sanctions on Newcastle

Colin Udoh ‏@ColinUdoh

Means Ameobi will not only be barred from playing for duration of #ANC2013, but will also miss an additional FIVE days as specified

A G E N D A .

Indeed. You can't call a spade a spade on here. Well, here's one: many of our players, especially our better ones, and I include Cisse in that (as well as Colo and Tiote for example), have not played anywhere close to their ability. They are as much, if not more to blame for our current plight as the default scapegoats this forum loves to slate, such as Simpson, Williamson and more recently Ba and Pardew.

Why do you think many of our players haven't played "anywhere close to their ability"?

Can anyone list the excuses he's used so far this season:

1: Europe

2: Injuries

3: Youth players

4: Spies

5: Fans

6: Not running fast enough

7: Players heads turned

8: Agents

9: Lack of investment

10: Luck

11: Senegal