Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest bluegeordie

I've had Stroller earmarked for the glue factory more times than I care to remember, but credit where credit is due - that was a superb goal, which was brilliantly thought through, and perfectly executed. I actually think that he chose the only way of having a genuine chance of scoring from Marv's pass, as the original angle was against a first-time shot being successful.

Despite Stroller's blindingly obvious shortcomings, I actually think that he plays better with Ba or Cisse than they play with each other, mainly because he gets his head to the long (aimless) ball more often than either of them, which leaves Ba or Cisse free to try to make something of the flick-ons or scraps.

Thought he was superb (yes, superb!) in his role as last 20-25 minutes cameo striker. He's a very useful squad player for that, and for mixing it up when we need to go long/hold up the ball higher up the pitch in very specific circumstances.

The man, the myth, the legend.

Shola's been rather poor the last few times he's come on, but he was vital today. Made all the right plays.

Plays. :lol:

What, you didn't see that post route he ran? Awesome bootleg to get in position for the goal

Shola's been rather poor the last few times he's come on, but he was vital today. Made all the right plays.

What, you didn't see that post route he ran? Awesome bootleg to get in position for the goal

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/i'm%20out%20of%20here/grand/seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

Shola Ameobi, who scored Newcastle's winning goal with a lovely left-footed finish: "It was great to score the winning strike. The finish was something I have been working on. I practised it before the match and it paid off for me."

Practised it before the match :spit:

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/i'm%20out%20of%20here/grand/seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

:lol:

Shola Ameobi, who scored Newcastle's winning goal with a lovely left-footed finish: "It was great to score the winning strike. The finish was something I have been working on. I practised it before the match and it paid off for me."

PMSL What a crock of shit.

why you laughing??  he stayed out on the pitch when all the other players had finished there warm up before kick off and was with one of the back room staff smacking balls left foot and right foot into the gallowgate net

why you laughing??  he stayed out on the pitch when all the other players had finished there warm up before kick off and was with one of the back room staff smacking balls left foot and right foot into the gallowgate net

I was watching him practicing his finishing before the game. I mocked him at the time TBH, but who's laughing now? The Big Sho.

:lol: Fuck you Shak, you and your purity of sport nomenclature