Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Did anyone watch the game?

Aye. I mean you don't expect much from a nation taking Shola to the WC but Nigeria looked shocking  :lol:

Did anyone watch the game?

Aye. I mean you don't expect much from a nation taking Shola to the WC but Nigeria looked shocking  :lol:

It was disgusting. You would think Shola would never see the pitch over Emenike/Nwofor after that, but Keshi seems to have a sexual fetish for rubbish players.

So Shola gets in the squad and immediately turns rubbish again.  Reminds me of the one or two half decent performances he used to put in just before contract renewal time before, inevitably, reverting to being the most pointlessly fouling man in the world.

We're dealing with a genius here.

Still, it's Nigeria's problem now so :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Didn't notice this posted, apologies if Giggs:

"Former Newcastle striker Shola Ameobi is weighing up a move to Sydney FC, Sky Sports understands. Ameobi is a free agent after leaving Newcastle and it is thought Sydney FC have made him an offer to move to Australia."

Replacing Del Piero perhaps :lol:?

Didn't notice this posted, apologies if Giggs:

"Former Newcastle striker Shola Ameobi is weighing up a move to Sydney FC, Sky Sports understands. Ameobi is a free agent after leaving Newcastle and it is thought Sydney FC have made him an offer to move to Australia."

Replacing Del Piero perhaps :lol:?

Like for like replacement tbh

Was keeping tabs on the game (mainly due to a bet on the US) and bar the odd attack Nigeria looked terrible. Will struggle to get a point let alone a win.

Ameobi was inspirationally bad.

Question from a mate I'm sure someone will be able to answer

Thinking of getting an authentic Ameobi World Cup top, but what will his name and squad number be? I'd assume just "Ameobi" but he's listed as just "Shola" on a few web sites...

Question from a mate I'm sure someone will be able to answer

Thinking of getting an authentic Ameobi World Cup top, but what will his name and squad number be? I'd assume just "Ameobi" but he's listed as just "Shola" on a few web sites...

"Worthless"

Number 0.