Robbie Keane

Doctor Zaius

Sky asked for it to be moved forward 6 hours so they could cover it better.

Shan, bazzards.  Haven't had a midnight one since, when?  Siberski

Xisco. Gonzales.

Bertatov to Man U.

So, 2008?

Edit: It was August/September 2008. Januar 2009 was the first time that it was closed 6pm.

Journos from The Sun and Northern Echo now also going with this being unlikely. Dunno what's changed.

I wouldn't be surprised if the HBA deal has seen this one go on the back burner. WE probably aren't pushing the deal now and Keane might have decided he'd rather go elsewhere.

Journos from The Sun and Northern Echo now also going with this being unlikely. Dunno what's changed.

I wouldn't be surprised if the HBA deal has seen this one go on the back burner. WE probably aren't pushing the deal now and Keane might have decided he'd rather go elsewhere.

Personally I've always thought it was probably just a backup option that was very unlikely if we got Ben Arfa.

Sounds like CH really wanted him -even after signing HBA.  The comments on Friday and the semingly inside line that Douglas had for the Sunday Ronnie.  Crouch and Defoe's injuries might have something to do with it?

From the BBC Gossip page...

Tottenham will make a late £15m bid for Aston Villa winger Ashley Young and they are willing to offer the likes of Robbie Keane, Jermaine Jenas and Alan Hutton as sweeteners.

http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/196428/Tottenham-make-15m-bid-for-Aston-Villa-s-Ashley-Young

Blatantly trying to offload their crap. Which is fair enough.