Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Not been following the thread, but can someone tell me which reliable source this offer from us of a 4 year contract on £55k has come from? Thanks.

You're happy -- nay, eager -- to snout out ancient, dusty quotes from discussions of yore, but can't be arsed to look through one thread for the information you want?

Not been following the thread, but can someone tell me which reliable source this offer from us of a 4 year contract on £55k has come from? Thanks.

You're happy -- nay, eager -- to snout out ancient, dusty quotes from discussions of yore, but can't be arsed to look through one thread for the information you want?

:lol: The search feature really is like voodoo to some isn't it. It's quite easy to use, but it isn't really black magic and it can't find things that don't exist.

Never had much against West Ham as a club. But fuck me I'd love to see them crash and burn for those cunts. And hope it's enough to destroy all their careers in football. Then I wouldn't mind seeing West Ham rebuild and come back to the PL without them. :thup: