Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Thought he actually looked better today, personally. Better than recently anyway - which isn't difficult, but still. The team performance and tactics were so poor that it was barely discernible though.

He's looked absolutely f***ed the last few games near the end. Needs a good rest.

should keep away from our full back when we have the ball. means he'll run less, get the ball in better psotitions and stops closing the play down on our left.

He's looked absolutely f***ed the last few games near the end. Needs a good rest.

He gets through an incredible amount of work when Raylor is LB.  One of my players of the season so far.

early on this season he didn't and we and him were far better because of it.

He gets through an incredible amount of work when Raylor is LB.  One of my players of the season so far.

early on this season he didn't and we and him were far better because of it.

The work he's done with Raylor in the side recently has been admirable to say the least. But hopefully we could give him a little break soon depending on playing options, must be knackered, and can't blame him.

Attacking wise, he's been shite since Spurs I think.  Stoke he was brilliant babysitting Raylor, but since then he's been dog's breath.

Plays better when there is competition for places.  Him and Obertan must be lapping it up, what with the HBA won't play out wide comments and Marveaux's injury.