Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

More big-ish wages off the wage bill

Normally first player I sell on FM :lol:

By normally, I hope you mean second behind shitebulb.... :angry:

He was relatively low wages, but you have to remember who wants a bag of shite?

Aye, no axe to grind here either. I've got a lot of time for grafters, even the ones who aren't that good really. He signed, he did his best and worked as hard as he could have. You can't ask for much more than that tbh.

It certainly does look like it's over.

He's taken some abuse on this thread.  Sure he had limitations as an attacking winger but he worked his arse off defending the flanks and he won us countless free kicks so keeping the pressure off our sometimes fragile defence. He is a proper pro, always gave everything he had and did a good job for us in some weird times at this club.  Buen Viaje...

His ability to run with the ball and keep possession early on in his time with us was at one point invaluable, as it seemed he was the only one capable of it at times.

Top guy, wish him the best.

:thup:

It's such a shame that he has declined quite a bit in the last couple of years or so. He was, for me, an indispensable player for us for a good while and that was down to his ability to retain possession; winning free kicks and ultimately relieving pressure. He made that left wing his own for a good 3 years and he always gave it his all. However, his recent decline was a clear sign that he was not a first team starter anymore but I would have still kept him on as a squad player, alas though circumstances have seemingly changed.

I wish nothing but luck to him, he's a brilliant bloke and was a great servant to the club. All the best.

Love Jonas. Undoubtedly been time to move on for a while, but he's always given his all and has a seemingly nice personality for a footballer. Sad to see the person leave, not so much the footballer. Wish him well.

Guest palnese

Loved his commitment, one of the most honest players we've had in my time supporting the club. Such a likeable guy. Never up to it technically in the Premier League, but did his job admirably anyway.

Wish him the best of luck.

Honest :lol: he's one of the worst divers I've seen at the club.

Loved his commitment, one of the most honest players we've had in my time supporting the club. Such a likeable guy. Never up to it technically in the Premier League, but did his job admirably anyway.

Wish him the best of luck.

Honest :lol: he's one of the worst divers I've seen at the club.

Honesty as in commitment to the cause.

Don't remember too many dives but he had one hilarious exaggregation at Watford from which we scored the resulting free-kick.