Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Why does it matter what we get for him? We could get £30m, it literally makes no difference.

I still believe he counts every single penny, he won't invest the full £3m but there will be a £3m income in the back of his mind when we ask for transfer funds.

Why does it matter what we get for him? We could get £30m, it literally makes no difference.

It either pays off part of a loan, or goes back into the club to spend (on a a new borehole, pa system, Suarez, whatever). I know you're being flippant, but course it makes a difference if we get a fee for him.

Sad to see him go, but he's barely been getting near the bench at the moment.

Wish him all the best if he does leave. It's great to have another that you'd genuinely look forward to seeing again whether that be as an opposition player, pundit, or sticking around to open a creperie. While not always my first choice for the first team, think he's represented the club brilliantly.

/but ffs don't score againts us anytime soon. :rose:

Norwich fan at my work saying they're getting linked with Jonas.  Also says we've repeatedly been linked with Pilkington over the last 12 months, not that I've seen owt myself.

ITK, please don't take this away from me.

:lol: Pilkington thing is true mind i have seen Douglas mention it a few times.