Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Liverpool are reportedly readying a bid for Newcastle United pair Jose Enrique and Jonas Gutierrez.

The Anfield side have already made an offer for Spanish left back Enrique but the initial £4m offer was apparently rejected but boss Kenny Dalglish is ready to up his offer and apparently look to bring in the Argentine winger as well.

The left sided pair have worked well as a partnership for the past three seasons and Alan Pardew is working hard to keep both in form players at St James’ Park.

http://www.liverpoolfcnews.net/liverpool-add-gutierrez-to-the-magpies-wish-list/

£4 million :lol: for fuck's sake, we paid more for him.

Rankles how he inflicted Pistone and Glass onto us, now wants to take Guti and Enrique off us.

Is it his life's ambition to weaken our left side?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sicko2ndbest

Doing a lot of re tweeting about staying at Newcastle

You really crack me up with your sensationalism. :laugh:

@elgalgojonas JONAS newcastle misses you very much. Please stay in newcastle for many years. you and COLO are 'argie cult heroes'! RT?

web • 21/06/2011 19:15

Retweeted by elgalgojonas

@elgalgojonas re tweet this stay in the toon

Twitter for iPhone • 21/06/2011 19:53

Wheres the sensationalism

Doing a lot of re tweeting about staying at Newcastle

You really crack me up with your sensationalism. :laugh:

@elgalgojonas JONAS newcastle misses you very much. Please stay in newcastle for many years. you and COLO are 'argie cult heroes'! RT?

web • 21/06/2011 19:15

@elgalgojonas re tweet this stay in the toon

Twitter for iPhone • 21/06/2011 19:53

Wheres the sensationalism

I wouldn't constitute two as 'a lot'. :lol:

We have already signed and are being linked with midfielders who don't look like they would be here to be squad players. There is a process going on here imo and there will be fallout. I'd love Jonas to stay, come off the bench, and scare the crap out of the opposing defence in the final 25 minutes but I'm not sure we are prepared to finance that sort of luxury at this stage. He could easily go.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Growing to the idea of him being the ball carrier of a midfield trio.

Please stay Jonas :smitten:

We have already signed and are being linked with midfielders who don't look like they would be here to be squad players. There is a process going on here imo and there will be fallout. I'd love Jonas to stay, come off the bench, and scare the crap out of the opposing defence in the final 25 minutes but I'm not sure we are prepared to finance that sort of luxury at this stage. He could easily go.

I'd put him in the Coloccini bracket though. High wages but I doubt we'll sell unless we get a big offer, and since they are on high wages I don't see many clubs coming in for them.

He won't be here when the transfer window shuts.

What makes you say that? Not being arsey, just would like to know...  :thup:

I just think the club will see him as expendable, would he have been in the starting 11 if Ben Arfa hadn't broken his leg? I don't think he would and add to that the emergence of Ferguson and Marveaux signing up and I think he will move on.

People will mention Ben Arfa playing up top and Marveaux playing down the right but I still think we will bring another body in in each of those positions.

I honestly can't see any team that is 'better than us' wanting him - he won't leave just for the sake of it IMO.

Not over here. Easily get a decent move abroad (wages dependent).

I'll be gutted if he leaves like. Proper cult hero for me like.

N'zog, Gamiero and Gervihno in must surely mean Barton, Jonas a couple others out. I'm almost certain Jonas is going because I dont believe he'll fit into whatever type of system pardew is trying to create. Can see nolan going as well without a replacement on a purley wage slimming exercise.

Obviously massive assumption here, we're definitely getting a striker, gervihno seems to be a goer and idont buy into the explanation that nzog is a back up for gervhino. Makes no sense to bid for now  unless its a season ticket selling ploy.

In the know.

I'm that guy.