Come on guys - we can raise the £250 plus VAT for the fixture list license!

Guest pricedoutoftoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seems this is going to be dead in the water.

I know people can get the list elsewhere but the point was threads are turning into "why the fuck can't I" discussions quite often. And it would have been nice to just fucking get on with it!

Only around 26 people would have to partake but it seems people are genuinely getting offended by the mere thought of even considering it! :frantic:

But we have 11 yes votes so far so not bad really.

I reckon it was a good idea so fuck y'all! ;D :razz:

32 people. ;)

Why would I pay £10 for something I get on nufc.com, nufc.co.uk, the BBC and skysports.com for free?

Why don't we all stick a tenner in to buy a crate of oxygen? ;)

It's not about the actual information, it's about having the ability to openly discuss a run of games in the place we all come to talk about football...

... and tits.

Stupid fucking idea. If we raised that much it'd be much better used on other things.

Like? You're not going to say charity are you?

Pretty much everything else related to the forum would have better use of the money for the members.

You want me to spend my hard earned currency to feed the ever expanding ego of "The Greatest League in the World"?! Rubbish!

Please, man. I can get all sort of obscure statistical data on the internet free of charge, yet I'm supposed to pay for something that is generally common knowledge. Anyone who pays for this is a fool really. Not worth it at all.

Baba hast spoken.

I agree with him on this.