Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 03/10/10 - post match reaction from page 33

Dave

enrique and barton want shooting for the defending for Johnsons goal, they had 2 on 1 just show him down the line and kept on his right foot and no danger whatsoever,  everyone knows he's going to try and cut back on his left foot. 

This.

Lots of positives coming out of this like. Really good performance.

Bollocks man. It's a results business. If we could do the job at home then yeah, i'd be encouraged by this. We've got no luck and we're losing games. Worrying times.

Guest andrew

these are the games I should be expecting us to lose, but I'm dissapointed. we should have had a penalty, and we played well. bollocks.

enrique and barton want shooting for the defending for Johnsons goal, they had 2 on 1 just show him down the line and kept on his right foot and no danger whatsoever,  everyone knows he's going to try and cut back on his left foot. 

This.

Barton confused Enrique it seems, Enrique was tracking him inside until Barton ran through.

The problem is that points aren't given out for effort. We've been ripped off by the referee today but ultimately we've got too many players who aren't doing enough. Hughton has his work cut out to convince the squad that positives can be taken from performances like this rather than let their heads drop thinking even at our best we're going to lose.

Considering the injuries to Ben Arfa and Coloccini it's been a pretty disasterous day.

Oh, and City are garbage. Shit team full of reprehensible overpaid workhorses and a vacuous, pathetic crowd.

City have Italianed the match since it went to 2-1 like. Just closed it out.

and payed the ref off- used to believe this happend abroad and not in this country- its hear now like. RIP football.

FUCKING CHEATING BASTARD.

I'd have rather seen us lose 6-0 than like this. Sickening.

It is one of those days, definitely. Proud of the team though. If only we could beat the poorer teams as we should be doing. I watch the team and we shouldn't have a problem staying up at all, but if we keep messing up against poorer teams we will suffer.

Would love a draw between Liverpool and Blackpool.