Barton - 4

Tiote - 5

Jonas - 7

Carrol - 4

Lovenkrands - 4

Routledge - 5

Ameobi - 6

Lovenkrands did not justify that high a score

Can we get one thing straight once and for all, although Enrique is an OK passer and reasonable going forward he is a pretty shit defender, often out of position and constantly trying to play himself out of trouble when all he needs to do is boot it.

Guest palnese

Not good enough.

Its not, but we were 2-0 down and got a point. Have to be happy enough with that.

Fair enough. We were terrible though and deserved fuck all IMO.

I'd still take the point as you said.

Guest Chris P

doesnt do much to the league. but i enjoyed that. i havent seen us battle like that this season. its definatley a step forward although i wouldn't like to be an employee of the club tomorrow morning.

I think Chris might be a bit pissed

Krul - 5

Perch - 1 (He exists)

Williamson - 5

Coloccini - 8

Enrique - 7

Guthrie - 4

Barton - 4

Tiote - 5

Jonas - 7

Carrol - 4

Lovenkrands - 4

Routledge - 5

Ameobi - 6

Think the 4 for Carroll is slightly high. Not his fault (service) but apart from maybe 1-2 glimpses he showed nowt, and goal scoring presence is zilch.

The only way he will improve is by playing though, but needs a full time partner to help out

Can we get one thing straight once and for all, although Enrique is an OK passer and reasonable going forward he is a pretty s*** defender, often out of position and constantly trying to play himself out of trouble when all he needs to do is boot it.

bullshit!!

Can we get one thing straight once and for all, although Enrique is an OK passer and reasonable going forward he is a pretty s*** defender, often out of position and constantly trying to play himself out of trouble when all he needs to do is boot it.

Are you on crack?

Not good enough.

Its not, but we were 2-0 down and got a point. Have to be happy enough with that.

Fair enough. We were terrible though and deserved fuck all IMO.

I'd still take the point as you said.

Apart from 60 seconds, Wigan weren't much better. 2 poor performances today - fwiw I think both teams are better than they showed today

Can we get one thing straight once and for all, although Enrique is an OK passer and reasonable going forward he is a pretty shit defender, often out of position and constantly trying to play himself out of trouble when all he needs to do is boot it.

The fact that he gets away with it almost every single time is why he's rated so highly.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah we can't, because you're totally wrong imo.

Sell Lovenkrands and Xisco and get a proper striker.

Teach Barton how to deliver a long ball

Don't put Perch in a position where he has to defend high because Guthrie keeps moving in

Do these three things and we will stay up.

Guest Loven11

Nah we can't, because you're totally wrong imo.

Totally wrong, go say some shit about Perch instead.

He is the shit defender not Enrique.

Krul- 4

Perch- 1- Awful, awful, awful

Will- 4-

Colo- 6-

Jose- 6-

Guthrie- 4-

Barton- 5-

Tiote- 5

Jonas- 7

Carroll-4

Loven- 4-

Subs-

Ameobi- 7

Routledge- 6

Cleverley had been on for about a minute before he skinned Jose who obviously decided the ball was going out, and laid it back to some Wigan plank all alone on the penalty area who messed it up. Which sums him up. Good going forward a liability defensively which he was for the entire season the last time we played in this division