West Ham United 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 23/10/10 - post match reaction from p20

Dave

Not like Verlaine to know f*** all about football.

Not like Wullie to be confrontational on the internet to compensate for the fact that he's a spotty, slightly-built, anemic-looking, cat-loving miserable twat.

Says the bloke who made a half hour compilation complete with soundtrack of himself playing football with his dog. ;D

Not like Verlaine to know f*** all about football.

Not like Wullie to be confrontational on the internet to compensate for the fact that he's a spotty, slightly-built, anemic-looking, cat-loving miserable t***.

Says the bloke who made a half hour compilation complete with soundtrack of himself playing football with his dog. ;D

Ha! Remember that - "You're the best....."

wish our #9 would get rid of his stupid hair style like

What have people in this country got against long hair?

I think his attitude and behaviour off the field is more of a concern than his hair.

long hair is for girls.

couldnt give a fuck about his off-field antics. - i sometimes have to re-introduce my wifes head to mr bath to remind her whos the gaffa.

wish our #9 would get rid of his stupid hair style like

What have people in this country got against long hair?

I think his attitude and behaviour off the field is more of a concern than his hair.

long hair is for girls.

couldnt give a f*** about his off-field antics. - i sometimes have to re-introduce my wifes head to mr bath to remind her whos the gaffa.

I'm pretty convinced Carroll scalps these lasses he beats up and then wears their hair for sport.

Krul - 7 - Didn't have much to do, but was very good at claiming crosses. Good save for that offside effort from Cole I think it was.

Simpson - 4 - Dogshit with a few decent tackles added to the mix. Didn't get close to their winger or fullback all game, absolutely everything West Ham did came from Simpson's area of the pitch. Lost possession constantly too.

Coloccini - 6 - Decent performance, though he looked a bit weak and easily turned by his man when the ball came in over the top. Shades of his first season in the Premiership.

Williamson - 7 - Good in the air, decent all round.

Enrique - 8 - West Ham got absolutely nothing out of him for the entire game. Good going forward.

Barton - 7 - Not a right winger, and left Simpson a bit exposed at times. But given that he was played out of position, he did pretty well for us. Quality assist too.

Nolan - 6 - Decent goal, very little else and looked really slow. During the warmup however, he was the only one tucking his chances away competently, so no suprise to see him score.

Tiote - 8 - Another excellent performance, though with two or three sloppy touches. So quick to close players down, and so effective at getting the block in.

Jonas - 8 - Frustrating crossing/shooting, but he is just a fantastic outlet for us. It's class seeing him marked so tightly, yet still bringing us forward at will almost.

Ameobi - 3 - Dogshit. Can't believe how lazy and complacent he was off the ball today. Doesn't get lower than 3 because of a few handy interceptions.

Carroll - 7 - Caused them problems all day long. There were some absolutely blatant pushes on him that a ref with bollocks would have awarded a penalty or two for. Needs to sort his balance, positioning and runs out though.

Didn't see anyone being brought on so no idea who the subs were.

Out of interest, what were the West Ham fans throwing after our second goal went in? Bunch of dickheads that lot in the corner were.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul - 7 - Didn't have much to do, but was very good at claiming crosses. Good save for that offside effort from Cole I think it was.

Simpson - 4 - Dogshit with a few decent tackles added to the mix. Didn't get close to their winger or fullback all game, absolutely everything West Ham did came from Simpson's area of the pitch. Lost possession constantly too.

Coloccini - 6 - Decent performance, though he looked a bit weak and easily turned by his man when the ball came in over the top. Shades of his first season in the Premiership.

Williamson - 7 - Good in the air, decent all round.

Enrique - 8 - West Ham got absolutely nothing out of him for the entire game. Good going forward.

Barton - 7 - Not a right winger, and left Simpson a bit exposed at times. But given that he was played out of position, he did pretty well for us. Quality assist too.

Nolan - 6 - Decent goal, very little else and looked really slow. During the warmup however, he was the only one tucking his chances away competently, so no suprise to see him score.

Tiote - 8 - Another excellent performance, though with two or three sloppy touches. So quick to close players down, and so effective at getting the block in.

Jonas - 8 - Frustrating crossing/shooting, but he is just a fantastic outlet for us. It's class seeing him marked so tightly, yet still bringing us forward at will almost.

Ameobi - 3 - Dogshit. Can't believe how lazy and complacent he was off the ball today. Doesn't get lower than 3 because of a few handy interceptions.

Carroll - 7 - Caused them problems all day long. There were some absolutely blatant pushes on him that a ref with bollocks would have awarded a penalty or two for. Needs to sort his balance, positioning and runs out though.

Didn't see anyone being brought on so no idea who the subs were.

Out of interest, what were the West Ham fans throwing after our second goal went in? Bunch of dickheads that lot in the corner were.

Ameobi 3? He was very good today!