Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A tight 2-1 win for us. They have a rotten away record and we have to turn it around at home, soon. Can see Carroll causing havoc, which is why many of the mackems are afraid of him.

:shifty:

A tight 2-1 win for us. They have a rotten away record and we have to turn it around at home, soon. Can see Carroll causing havoc, which is why many of the mackems are afraid of him.

Can you not see the problem here? :lol:

Aye, I can although you know what I meant! :angry: :D

Thing that i can see this match swinging in our favour is the massive characters in our team. Nolan, Barton, Enrique, Colocinni and Carroll to an extent. Can't think of many in the mackem team. 

I would add Shola to that list as he'll be up for this one, I don't think we'll see Stroller this weekend. 

It's not a game for fannies like. The pace will be quick and we'll need the likes of Barton and Tiote to run all day, Carroll to chase and harry their back 4 and for Gutierrez to deliver some quality into the box. Colcoccini and Wiliamson to be switched on and snuff out Bent. Get El Mohammadi (sp?) going backwards and Malbranque double-teamed.

First goal is absolutely huge though. Quite hopeful but I'm looking forward to it. It's what being a football fan is all about.

Embrace the fear and look it in the eye - there's nothing better, man. :) 

It's not a game for fannies like. The pace will be quick and we'll need the likes of Barton and Tiote to run all day, Carroll to chase and harry their back 4 and for Gutierrez to deliver some quality into the box. Colcoccini and Wiliamson to be switched on and snuff out Bent. Get El Mohammadi (sp?) going backwards and Malbranque double-teamed.

First goal is absolutely huge though. Quite hopeful but I'm looking forward to it. It's what being a football fan is all about.

You should do some inspirational writing mate, fucking spot on!!!

You should do some inspirational writing mate, f***ing spot on!!!

Couldn't agree more. An excellent way of describing it.

Is Graeme Danby booked in for this?

i think the Longsands are doing the Blaydon races,  they were on the local news today cos they have released the single to raise money for the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, think you can download it from Sunday. 

Danby might be booked as well but i don't think he is.

Midds man, talking about Jonas needing quality crossing, Barton to run all day, Carroll to chase and the defence to snuff out Bent has doubled my worries :lol:

It's true though. If we don't turn up and compete they'll turn us over. They'll be organised and tough to break down but they've only won 2 of their last 31 away from home, they're not Milan or Madrid but they'll fucking graft and create chances and Bent will be need to be watched for 100 minutes.

Score first and we'll win it.

Guest neesy111

Is Graeme Danby booked in for this?

No i think the Longsands are doing the Blaydon races,  they were on the local news today cos they have released the single to raise money for the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, think you can download it from Sunday. 

Ahh, I just seen something for them on youtube when I typed in Blaydon Races.  Great video on their with Auf Weidersen lads singing it for Sir Bobby.

Be class if we had an unlikely scorer. Always think they're better for derby days than the expected (Nolan, Carroll, Shola). For example Dabizas' goal for sheer cult hero-ness.

Somebody like Tiote or Enrique would be amazing.

Enrique ffs, can you imagine? :lol:

I'd rename Shearer's and turn it into a tapas bar.

I think I'd die if Jose burst through and scored the winner, ran towards the Gallowgate and ripped his shirt off to reveal a NUFC badge tatooed onto his torso :laugh:.

The roar would just be immense.

I think I'd die if Jose burst through and scored the winner, ran towards the Gallowgate and ripped his shirt off to reveal a NUFC badge tatooed onto his torso :laugh:.

The roar would just be immense.

His goal against Forest was greeted by one of the loudest cheers/roars I've heard at a Newcastle game. If he bagged on Sunday, fuck me, the reaction would be truly unforgettable. :fwap:

Sunderland are incapable of turning anyone over. But they could win this 1-0, 2-0, or 2-1.

The key will be taking our chances and at the right time. That's what we did in our last two league wins.

Yep, as per it'll come down to a few moments in the match, and whether we have the bottle/luck to get the most out of them.

The thought of Sunderland turning over anyone is strange. How many matches have they actually been superior to their opposition in this season? 1? 3 penalties, 2 own goals, I know it's early in the season but them being 7th is pretty tragic.

If Enrique got the winner  :pedro:

Either that of Jonas to score then get into a full Spider-Man costume  :jonas:

That would surely be worth the 2 yellow cards for 1) time wasting and 2) taking his shirt off (or would he keep his shirt on?)

Either way. It'd be worth seeing.