Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Agreed. It's about time the bloke received some backing!

I'm sure he'll get it.

I think most Newcastle fans are sick of third rate journalists and radio talkshit presenters setting their agenda publicly for them and ignoring facts to perpetuate the myths they peddle. Time we fought back publicly.

Irony is Hughton is a lot more popular with his fans than beach ball head is at Sunderland, he's bought better and moved the club a lot further forward during his tenure than big spending Bruce has.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Simpson      Williamson     Coloccini      Enrique

Routledge       Barton       Tiote     Gutierrez

Ameobi       Carroll

Let's get at them and force the pace.

Nolan needs to be playing for this one, big player who will be a big influence on games like this.

Unchanged from West Ham for me, but like I've said, if Campbell is back put him in next to Colo.

got to admit i'm not sure of the line up i'd play right now. they swamp the midfield and have plenty of possession due to not having the balls to attack from their midfield (hence only wigan and west ham have scored fewer) but ameobi and carroll were ok V west ham, has nolan the legs against a 5 man midfield etc. i'd probably go for the line up that won at upton park (boleyn ground for the pedantic) but i'll probably change my mind a dozen times brfore sunday.

got to admit i'm not sure of the line up i'd play right now. they swamp the midfield and have plenty of possession due to not having the balls to attack from their midfield (hence only wigan and west ham have scored fewer) but ameobi and carroll were ok V west ham, has nolan the legs against a 5 man midfield etc. i'd probably go for the line up that won at upton park (boleyn ground for the pedantic) but i'll probably change my mind a dozen times brfore sunday.

They WILL swamp the midfield and it will not be easy or pretty. As fans we may need to be uncharacteristically patient on Sunday.

Best would be an early goal for us which would open them up, then as a far better football team we could murder them.

If they score first it will be a brick wall and very difficult for us.

We should take bets on which of our players Clattermole will injure this time.

I'm praying it's not Tiote, Carroll, Enrique or Jonas

or which order they'll attack jonas. he was kicked up a height last time by their entire midfield in a manner that was obvious it was a plan with one player kicking him till he got booked, then someone else takes over. it's a tactic they've used before against dyer.

What I love about the Sunderland forums is how they keep protesting that Carroll isn't fit to lace Quinn's boots.  Quinn's record in Premier League for Sunderland - 129 games, 29 goals.

Yeah, but he's a saint and he took them all on a magic carpet ride - he must be better.

Beats me how even thick macums continue believing his blarney.

We should take bets on which of our players Clattermole will injure this time.

I'm praying it's not Tiote, Carroll, Enrique or Jonas

or which order they'll attack jonas. he was kicked up a height last time by their entire midfield in a manner that was obvious it was a plan with one player kicking him till he got booked, then someone else takes over. it's a tactic they've used before against dyer.

Plus Bruce will have seen his little cameo against Arsenal where he looked head and shoulders our most dangerous player so I would imagine Jonas will come in for "special" attention.