Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lawro has us down for a 1-0 win.

Robbie 'f***ing' Williams 1-1 draw.

Robbie Williams had to give that result as hes in the area to get people to buy tickets for the take that concert. he obviously knows newcastle will win but he cant piss the mackems off.

Lawro has us down for a 1-0 win.

Robbie 'f***ing' Williams 1-1 draw.

Robbie Williams had to give that result as hes in the area to get people to buy tickets for the take that concert. he obviously knows newcastle will win but he cant piss the mackems off.

Christ almighty :lol:

Been off on holiday all week, went to work to hand a form in, and checked my shift on the computers. They've rota'd me in on sunday, 9:30am till 18:00pm, without even as much as a call.

Fucking cunts, I told them I wasn't doing it, but said if I checked my contract they can change my shifts up until Thursday the week before ( my week starts on a sun).

Cunts. Absolute CUNTS.

Been off on holiday all week, went to work to hand a form in, and checked my shift on the computers. They've rota'd me in on sunday, 9:30am till 18:00pm, without even as much as a call.

Fucking cunts, I told them I wasn't doing it, but said if I checked my contract they can change my shifts up until Thursday the week before ( my week starts on a sun).

Cunts. Absolute CUNTS.

Would be terrible if you got a nasty bout of food poisoning the night before your shift though...:whistle:

David Bowie did when he played at Joker Park, he came on stage and said "Good evening Newcastle."  :lol:

We should get on Bramble's back from the first whistle, to the point he's nervous everytime he gets the ball.

I'm hoping for a keeper style "woaaaaaaaaaaaa" whenever the ball goes near him followed by a "weyyyyyyyyyy" then a "Dodgy Bramble, Dodgy Bramble".

David Bowie did when he played at Joker Park, he came on stage and said "Good evening Newcastle."  :lol:

When I went to see Morrissey play at the Empire in Sunderland - he walked on stage and said - "well, I woke up this afternoon, in the only place you'd want to in the North East.... Newcastle." :lol:

When I went to see Morrissey play at the Empire in Sunderland - he walked on stage and said - "well, I woke up this afternoon, in the only place you'd want to in the North East.... Newcastle." :lol:

:lol:  Class.