Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the last game you played had any bearing whatsoever then surely, following our win at Chelsea we should have steamrollered Stoke with a fantastic performance. Simply doesn't work like that.

Super Mac talking out of his crack again.

It will be interesting to see who the thug Cattermole is instructed to go for on Sunday. It would have been HBA for sure if De Jong hadn't beaten him to it.

Jonas would be the obvious choice but last time we played them at SJP they took turns in going for Jonas and several got booked but no red card.

I think Cattermole will be instructed to target Barton.

It will be interesting to see who the thug Cattermole is instructed to go for on Sunday. It would have been HBA for sure if De Jong hadn't beaten him to it.

Jonas would be the obvious choice but last time we played them at SJP they took turns in going for Jonas and several got booked but no red card.

He better hope he's not told to target Tiote cos there's only one winner there.

I could see Cattermole getting Barton, Barton then getting Cattermole and the 2 both being sent off following a scuffle, to be honest.

Went to B&Q today, on Scotchy road.. got a burger from the van, served by a fkn SMB started going on about how we are going to get thrashed. Am straight doon there Monday when we win, he will be getting some grief and I want a free burger.

A tight 2-1 win for us. They have a rotten away record and we have to turn it around at home, soon. Can see Carroll causing havoc, which is why many of the mackems are afraid of him.

hope you're right!

A tight 2-1 win for us. They have a rotten away record and we have to turn it around at home, soon. Can see Carroll causing havoc, which is why many of the mackems are afraid of him.

Can you not see the problem here? :lol:

Cringeworthy stuff doing the rounds: "our father, who art in heaven, chris hughton be thy name, thy kingdom come, makems will be done, on turf asit is in football, give us this match our weekly game and forgive us our back passes, as we forgive those who back pass against us, and lead us not into frustration, for ours is the 3 points, against the mackems, forever n ever.....AMEN"  :facepalm: