Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jesus christ I would fucking love a win against these delusional fuckers. A win would be a nice reminder to them as to who the NE number one club is!

I'm gonna go for a very narrow 2-1 to us. I'll be on a high for the next 2 weeks straight if we bag 3 points!! Pleeeeaasse win.

We really need to start seeing the likes of Vuckic and Ranger on the bench instead of Ryan Taylor and Lovenkrands.

Agreed. But I think Raylor stands a good chance of retaining a place on the bench with his 'versatility'- can play at RB or RM if needed. Only due to our thin squad he holds that advantage though.

We really need to start seeing the likes of Vuckic and Ranger on the bench instead of Ryan Taylor and Lovenkrands.

purely on tonights performance i'd agree with rangerloven...........vuckic,however, has shown nothing against grown ups yet.

purely on tonights performance i'd agree with rangerloven...........vuckic,however, has shown nothing against grown ups yet.

I think he's shown flashes of what he's about. He's also massive for someone who's just turned 18. We can't really afford to loan Ranger* out because of lack of striking options but Vuckic is the one we should definitely be looking to give game time at a Championship club.

* :boomboom:

Guest neesy111

Vuckic and Ranger are very RAW, got the potential but need games via loaning them out to improve themselves.

i.e. Like what Lua Lua is doing now.