Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Honestly man, there's no way in hell that story is true.

:lol:

From the guy who would wear this, anything is possible

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Mario-Balotelli-hat.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeesome

Honestly man, there's no way in hell that story is true.

From the guy who would wear this, anything is possible

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Mario-Balotelli-hat.jpg

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Champions League qualification and the FA Cup Final will mean hundreds of thousands of people will adopt the Blues as their chosen side and with that in mind, here is a guide to help ‘newbies’ bluff your way through the televised games, with your mates down at the pub or actually at a game.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its almost like they're hoping it happens, suppose they'll earn more commercially and that.

That'd nark me big time as a genuine city fan like 

You have to take in to account that is the thing manchester city fans have been dead against for aslong as i can remember now, whtat with their nearest rivals being the epitomy of gloryhunters.

Mario Balotelli scores for schoolboys

MARIO BALOTELLI should get a Heart of Gold from ESTHER RANTZEN.

The Manchester City star helped a young autograph hunter being picked on at school - by confronting the bully himself.

The striker questioned why the young lad was playing truant with his mum outside the club's Carrington training ground rather than attending school.

After the fan revealed that he was being bullied, Mario drove the youngster and his mum over to the school in question and demanded a meeting with the headteacher.

The Blues ace got the youngster to confess what had been happening and made him identify the culprit. The lads eventually shook hands before Mario got into his white Maserati and sped off.

A source said: "Mario feels strongly about bullying and thinks it's out of order.

"He had no qualms about sorting the mess out as he felt the lad should not be missing out on school."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3571579/Mario-Balotelli-helps-City-fan-being-bullied-at-school.html#ixzz1LuhwrSut

Balotelli's antics never cease to amaze me.  What a guy.

God I hope that's true :lol:

Balotelli is absolutely class like, probably my favorite non-NUFC player

There's a lot to like about modern football, so don't get me wrong. Generally speaking, it's far more entertaining.

But Man City epitomise everything that's wrong about it.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

i never want nigel de jong to ever win anything.  even better, hopefully his house burns down while the match is going on.

Incidentally, it’s called The Poznan because City played a team called Lech Poznan earlier this season and their fans did the same dance – we just named it in their honour!

You stole it off them and then tried to make it sound like they copied you, classless tw*ts.  :shifty: