Newcastle vs Fulham - 3pm, 13/11/10

Decky

With the performances/results against Blackpool, Stoke, Wigan and Blackburn, I'm afraid I see no reason why you'll suddenly turn in a good performance here.

0-0.

you must've checked the odds for 1-2 ?

mattypnufc must have made a fortune on Wednesday. Or whatever he's called.

Nile's Twitter message makes it sound like he's starting tbh. "Bad result yesterday, but we're working hard for a good result against Fulham on saturday."

Doesn't sound like he wrote it. Not at all.

Nile disagrees.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1147/sjut.jpg

Like anyone would fake a Nile Ranger account. :lol:

I've seen quite a few fakes actually.

With the performances/results against Blackpool, Stoke, Wigan and Blackburn, I'm afraid I see no reason why you'll suddenly turn in a good performance here.

0-0.

you must've checked the odds for 1-2 ?

mattypnufc must have made a fortune on Wednesday. Or whatever he's called.

;D

Guest pintofscottsellers

a hope he plays guthrie instead of routledge like, guthrie can cross a ball , boils my piss that ben arfa's  injured like

a hope he plays guthrie instead of routledge like, guthrie can cross a ball , boils my piss that ben arfa's  injured like

Guthrie has been proven to be terrible on the wing. I seriously doubt he is capable of adapting the role like Joey Barton has.

Routledge has a very good delivery. He's not been great recently but he's a much better option.

Guest pintofscottsellers

aye a agree with the guthrie wing situation, but wayne routledge is terrible and a think hes delivery is aaful, ad rather play r. taylor than him like, saying that everytime a slag a newcastle player off they either score or play well, a said nolan was useless fat get before the mackem game

aye a agree with the guthrie wing situation, but wayne routledge is terrible and a think hes delivery is aaful, ad rather play r. taylor than him like, saying that everytime a slag a newcastle player off they either score or play well, a said nolan was useless fat get before the mackem game

ad rather play routledge, hes delivery may be aaful but at least he has pace.

Would go with Routledge, out of the two he is more likely to produce a bit of quality when needed.

Really looking forward to this game anyone know Fulham's likely team?

Schwarzer

Kelly

Hangeland

Hughes

Briggs

Davies

Murphy

Ethuhu

Duff

Dempsey

Dembele

Would go with Routledge, out of the two he is more likely to produce a bit of quality when needed.

Really looking forward to this game anyone know Fulham's likely team?

Schwarzer

Kelly

Hangeland

Hughes

Briggs

Davies

Murphy

Ethuhu

Duff

Dempsey

Dembele

Well we clearly have a height advantage if thats their team, hopefully Carroll can occupy Hangeland at either end and allow Williamson, Colo and Shola in.

Guest Stephen927

Just looking at the stats. They haven't won away from home for 15 months but they've only lost three games this season.

Hate stats like that, you know exactly whats going to happen now.