Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

there's surely no reasonable argument for a WC coming to the states ahead of australia to replace qatar?

http://www.auckland.ac.nz/theinsideword/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/money-gif.gif

Pretty much.

I'd want it here again for selfish reasons (and because we'd host one hell of a tournament), but Australia is much deserving. I'd get down to that one for sure.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

I like this poster actually, retro and a little cold war look about it.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/78597000/jpg/_78597763_3d5bb141-1816-4d22-8f28-7c667655b86d.jpg

Since FIFA clearly has a preference for bringing the World Cup to new countries I think we're going to start seeing more and more joint bids. How about Scandinavia 2026 or a Central America 2040?

What is this I don't even

Since FIFA clearly has a preference for bringing the World Cup to new countries I think we're going to start seeing more and more joint bids. How about Scandinavia 2026 or a Central America 2040?

:thup: Sounds shit.

:thup: Sounds s***.

The last Scandinavian World Cup was one of the best. Sounds ace tbh. Depths of winter would be good too.