Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30491135

They are just parodying themselves for the crack now, surely!!!

:lol: :lol:

Amazing, yet nowt will happen.

Time for some of the national FAs etc to call time on this utterly corrupt organisation and form a breakaway.

problem is the national FAs are all just as corrupt and in on all this shit as the FIFA executives. The only hope to kill FIFA is the european clubs saying fuck it and breaking off from FIFA to make their own group

True.

Corruption all around by the looks and sounds of it.

Was inevitable once big money started being churned in and out of the game. OK the corruption at FIFA was probably there way before, but more like a 'jobs for the boys' and 'backhander' style until the big bucks really started rolling in. Then it probably moved to whole new level.

Breakaway has to be the answer..somehow and in some form.

Christ knows how mind.

Rob Harris (@RobHarris) tweeted at 5:55 PM on Fri, Dec 19, 2014:

Blatter on FIFA future: "I believe in the Lord. From time to time he tells me I can go directly to the Vatican ... l will bring back FIFA"

(

)

:mysterysolved:

Rob Harris (@RobHarris) tweeted at 5:55 PM on Fri, Dec 19, 2014:

Blatter on FIFA future: "I believe in the Lord. From time to time he tells me I can go directly to the Vatican ... l will bring back FIFA"

(

)

:mysterysolved:

Jesus fucking wept.

The man is a lunatic.

Its getting to the point where UEFA should make an annoucement with the backing of all the nations it represents, that European tams will not take part in these world cups.  FIFA and all its sponsors would shit themselves.

To be honest I think it would only take one big team to withdraw to start an unstopable shitstorm. And I know england haven't won anything in 50 years but they're still a huge team as far as sponsors and fans are concerned.

To be honest I think it would only take one big team to withdraw to start an unstopable shitstorm. And I know england haven't won anything in 50 years but they're still a huge team as far as sponsors and fans are concerned.

England has to qualify first before withdrawing.

• 1 month later...