Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh it's too perfect.

The FA are as bent as a £15 note. They have no leg to stand on to accuse FIFA, even if they are flagrantly and unashamedly bad. This is beautiful. The FA can go f*** itself.

Everyone has a leg to stand on to accuse FIFA.

:(

Think I may not watch the 2022 world cup. It's a sham. Can't watch it with the knowledge that desperate workers have died to make it happen. It's totally against what the world cup is meant to be about - a coming together of nations. FIFA make me sick.

:(

Think I may not watch the 2022 world cup. It's a sham. Can't watch it with the knowledge that desperate workers have died to make it happen. It's totally against what the world cup is meant to be about - a coming together of nations. FIFA make me sick.

It would be refreshing if no company made a bid for the rights to show it. The whole concept of the Qatar world cup is the end of it all as far as I'm concerned. A tiny country with no heritage, no stadiums, an oppressive climate and a shocking human rights record. It should be the last world cup.

This further decreases my interest. Step by step everything likeable about football seems to be eradicated and replaced by egotistical, greedy, predictable shit.

It's a shame because football has so much influence and potential to do good. The fight for human rights could really be a big part of their agenda. Instead they're getting behind regimes inciting the exact opposite.

Guest Alyosha

I really, fervently wish we'd just walk away. I mean, clearly the ramifications would be enormous and far-reaching, but it would be a fantastic gesture :lol:.

Its a lose-lose proposition for both sides as far as profits are concerned, so that's never going to happen. However, it might end up becoming a good thing for the fans.

It would be better for UEFA to walk away. They'd take the Champions League with them so all the big clubs would follow.

why the fuck doesn't he just leak the full report, he fucking wrote it why appeal to FIFA to appeal the whitewashing of his report by fucking FIFA

His report won't come out with anything in anyway, he done it on behalf of FIFA, not an outside body. All he is doing is saying there is stuff in there that he can't disclose which would show that he done his job correctly and impartially in order to still come across as professional as he can be.

A private report investigating possible corruption carried out and paid for by the company/organisation accused of corruption concludes that there was no corruption. Thats like the Cookie monster making a report on what the best food is.

It's too shameless to even get annoyed about, it's just hilarious :lol:

"OK, that guy's done that independent review. You can't see the report but it basically says the Russia and Qatar bids were fine and dandy and the real bad guys are the people who said they were corrupt. Especially England, they're the most corrupt out of everyone"

"Uh, had on, that's not what I said at all."

"Shut up. "

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's announced this guy has committed suicide by shooting himself four times in the back of the head, leaving a note saying he couldn't live with the lies he told about his own report.

Guest neesy111

FIFA now looks completely disfunctional, and it can only get worse. UEFA should withdraw and invite other countries to join a new organisation.

Only now it looks dysfunctional.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/14kwrhk.gif

"OK, that guy's done that independent review. You can't see the report but it basically says the Russia and Qatar bids were fine and dandy and the real bad guys are the people who said they were corrupt. Especially England, they're the most corrupt out of everyone"

"Shut up. "

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's announced this guy has committed suicide by shooting himself four times in the back of the head, leaving a note saying he couldn't live with the lies he told about his own report.

:lol: :lol:

I like the fact that the Russians are saying they never kept any documentation. They just rented a load of computers and didn't back anything up to external drives, or print anything out, or keep any emails :lol:

The whole thing is just insane.

"Shut up. "

:lol: :lol:

I like the fact that the Russians are saying they never kept any documentation. They just rented a load of computers and didn't back anything up to external drives, or print anything out, or keep any emails :lol:

The whole thing is just insane.

Russians in 'lying through their teeth' shock

"The bid committee also attempted to obtain access to the Gmail accounts used during the bidding process from Google USA. However, the Russia bid committee confirmed Google USA had not responded to the request."

"Dem pesky Americans, blame them if you want." :lol: