*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Guest Chris P

If MA thinks he's even lost the players that might hurry the cunt up into leaving.. Even if NUFC has to start again, relegated out the division like Wimeldon thats fine by me as long as we get rid of this cunt. I've had it.

what's the next forward step. Alan pardew?wtf..

Guest firetotheworks

My normal response would be that even Mike Ashley can tell that he's lost the players, but there are no givens with him.

Imagine this. The whistle goes on Saturday and the players just stand in position and let liverpool score. Then from the kick off they just stand there again. Etc etc. That would show the stupid c***s what we and the players think about the sacking of CH. So that it ends up being 50-0. The stupidity of the move is beyond belief. In fact it probably on of the worst management decision in football of all time.

Why MA. Why you f***ing knob.

The most idiotic thing that anyone has ever said on this forum, and that's quite a feat. so congratulations.

maybe, but i stand by it. It's a great idea imo. Imagine the implications of such a protest. (just one game like). :angel:

I can imagine the reaction - a shit manager, a cunt of an owner and a -50 goal difference - great.

Guest Chris P

Imagine this. The whistle goes on Saturday and the players just stand in position and let liverpool score. Then from the kick off they just stand there again. Etc etc. That would show the stupid c***s what we and the players think about the sacking of CH. So that it ends up being 50-0. The stupidity of the move is beyond belief. In fact it probably on of the worst management decision in football of all time.

Why MA. Why you f***ing knob.

The most idiotic thing that anyone has ever said on this forum, and that's quite a feat. so congratulations.

maybe, but i stand by it. It's a great idea imo. Imagine the implications of such a protest. (just one game like). :angel:

I can imagine the reaction - a shit manager, a cunt of an owner and a -50 goal difference - great.

^

^^^3-0

Congratulations to @livv1996 - you're our 7,000th follower and you win the Newcastle United manager's job. Please DM us your address.

:lol:

How disturbing isn't it that you kinda could believe it was true, though? :undecided:

It feels like I have been going out with a beautiful girl, everything seems to be going perfectly, we had many exciting plans for the future but now she has just dumped me out of the blue and we will never see each other again :( :lol:

It feels like I have been going out with a beautiful girl, everything seems to be going perfectly, we had many exciting plans for the future but now she has just dumped me out of the blue and we will never see each other again :( :lol:

Its more like getting her kit off and discovering sausage and beans tbh

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

"I'd just like to take this chance to thank Chris for believing in us when nobody else did."

- Jonas Gutierrez

Its more like getting her kit off and discovering sausage and beans tbh

Not really, having gone out with a girl over an extended period of time and then having your heart ripped out would be a worse feeling than what would most probably be relief over not having to see that shemale again.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/12/08/hughton-seen-as-more-of-a-coach-than-manager-61634-27786458/2/

This actually reads like they have spoken to someone at the club rather than just making crap up.  It's as if ok you have given us a bone we will not crucify you in the article so you might give us another one.

Reading through, that article makes a surprising amount of sense

It does like, puts a different slant on things somewhat.

Significantly, having looked back on that relegation season, Ashley and Llambias felt they had dwelled too long before appointing Alan Shearer. They gave Hughton too long on that occasion as a caretaker manager and did not leave Shearer enough games to turn things around. They did not want to make the same mistake twice.

There were also serious question marks surrounding Hughton’s transfer judgement. The two high profile summer signings were brought to the club by chief scout Graham Carr, not Hughton, and there was a feeling he lacked knowledge and was indecisive in this crucial area.

Interestingly, although he later claimed credit, Hughton - who had very little money to work with - was denying the pursuit of Hatem Ben Arfa in the summer even while the club were negotiating a fee.

Hughton was never really forgiven for his decision to sign Leon Best last January and James Perch in the summer and this was held against him until the day he left. His replacement, according to the people who will appoint him, will be far better suited to player recruitment and that is what they want moving forward.

Significantly, having looked back on that relegation season, Ashley and Llambias felt they had dwelled too long before appointing Alan Shearer. They gave Hughton too long on that occasion as a caretaker manager and did not leave Shearer enough games to turn things around. They did not want to make the same mistake twice.

There were also serious question marks surrounding Hughton’s transfer judgement. The two high profile summer signings were brought to the club by chief scout Graham Carr, not Hughton, and there was a feeling he lacked knowledge and was indecisive in this crucial area.

Interestingly, although he later claimed credit, Hughton - who had very little money to work with - was denying the pursuit of Hatem Ben Arfa in the summer even while the club were negotiating a fee.

Hughton was never really forgiven for his decision to sign Leon Best last January and James Perch in the summer and this was held against him until the day he left. His replacement, according to the people who will appoint him, will be far better suited to player recruitment and that is what they want moving forward.

That article does make sense.

wow, that's an eye opener if there's any truth in it

That article does make sense.

Yeah, and player fucking sales by the sound of it.

Even so, two bad signings is hardly a sackable offence, every manager signs duds.

If they think they dwelled too long before appointing Shearer, and that's why we went down, all that proves is that they don't know what they're talking about.

It's making out as if he knew nothing about Ben Arfa really which is pretty fucking strange considering what the lad was saying about Chris Hughton while still at Marseille.