Alan Pardew

JH

David Craig with his usual pulling dates out of his arse tactic.

"Wednesday the earliest, possibly Thursday, Friday at the latest... though Beardsley could be manager for the weekend if they don't find one.:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Ugh ?

Surely even Ashley couldn't have pulled this stunt without having someone lined up.

I hope its not him I really really hope its not, in my opinion its not a move forward from Hughton, Pardew is a cunt BUT if it does end up being him he will get my full support until he deserves otherwise by his actions as our manager.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"Wednesday the earliest, possibly Thursday, Friday at the latest... though Beardsley could be manager for the weekend if they don't find one.:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Ugh ?

Surely even Ashley couldn't have pulled this stunt without having someone lined up.

I assume, and hope, he meant in time for the match.

I just can't see how Pardew is a viable option - he has an ego and would not want his (already dodgy) reputation decimated by acting as ashleys patsy. He has nothing to offer and has never managed a club as big as us. just can't see it.

CH was the cheapest option if it didn't matter about relegation and as far as being able to stop decka and mike selling the players from under him I don't think they would have hesitated.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ergh, for a second I wasn't too much against it as I was thinking 'Well he did a decent job at Charlton, promoted youth pretty well there'.

Wrong Alan, you dipshit.  :doh:

I just can't see how Pardew is a viable option - he has an ego and would not want his (already dodgy) reputation decimated by acting as ashleys patsy. He has nothing to offer and has never managed a club as big as us. just can't see it.

CH was the cheapest option if it didn't matter about relegation and as far as being able to stop decka and mike selling the players from under him I don't think they would have hesitated.

When Pardew left West Ham he was arrogant enough to think he'd land another job in the big time. He's subsequently sat on the scrapheap and then was sacked by a League 1 team. I think his ego is suitably damaged that he'd take anything that involved managing a Premier League club, even with all the caveats Ashley and Llambias will want to place on it. After all, if they give him no money and make him sell players he's in a no lose situation: we get relegated, it wasn't his fault, no one could do the job under those circumstances. We stay up, he's performed a miracle, 3 and a half year contracts all round. No way out.

When Pardew left West Ham he was arrogant enough to think he'd land another job in the big time. He's subsequently sat on the scrapheap and then was sacked by a League 1 team. I think his ego is suitably damaged that he'd take anything that involved managing a Premier League club, even with all the caveats Ashley and Llambias will want to place on it. After all, if they give him no money and make him sell players he's in a no lose situation: we get relegated, it wasn't his fault, no one could do the job under those circumstances. We stay up, he's performed a miracle, 3 and a half year contracts all round. No way out.

Actually, if we stayed up and did a good job, he'd probably get fired anyway.

Ugh ?

I assume, and hope, he meant in time for the match.

I'm sure Beardsley and Stone will be in the dug out Saturday whether theres a new manager or not, it was the word "find" instead of "appoint" which threw me.

I know this is a case of clutching at straws here, we are after all talking about the man who appointed JFK, but surely the fat cunt wouldn't be so stupid as to think that we fans would accept Pardew?

I share the sentiments of many on here that if that snide prick gets the gig I'd find it difficult to stave off feelings of apathy.

if he comes in i'll be back in the position i was in with shepherd, i won't put one more penny into the club until ashley's gone, not even in match tickets. if you want to protest, not giving him your money is the only effective way to do it, he simply does not and will not care about anything else.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just seen this huge fuck off cloud appear above SJP:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7200000/The-Dark-Mark-the-dark-arts-7259300-739-544.jpg