Alan Pardew

JH

A women I used to work with knows Pardew & his mates, she got in touch with one of them & I asked her for the scoop this is what she sent me "I spoke to one of his mates today who just said we would be better off with Martin O'Neil - maybe not a very good mate" 

:mackems:

Guest MrSundlofer

I wouldn't mind Pardew as manager if we got in a director of football, a director of team selection, a director of training and a director of punching him in the face repeatedly.

:thup:

I wonder what Pardew is thinking. Newcastle sack Hughton and want him. He must be prepared to be unpopular.

I wouldn't mind Pardew as manager if we got in a director of football, a director of team selection, a director of training and a director of punching him in the face repeatedly.

:thup:

I wonder what Pardew is thinking. Newcastle sack Hughton and want him. He must be prepared to be unpopular.

I don't like people who drain my time and energy. If you've seen the Harry Potter films, we use the term 'dementors' - people who can draw the life out of you in terms of your energy. So we eradicate the 'dementors', encourage the positive people, and that spreads around to create the team spirit we have here

T: +44 (0) 19 1222 0333

PHONE AND ASK FOR PARDEW!

PHONE AND ASK THE PORTER TO TELL PARDEW TO f*** OFF!

Seriously shocked as hell by today's actions if it results. If we end up topping it by hiring someone of the caliber of Pardew then I am close to having a HTL-esque hissy fit and leaving to never return...for at least a week.

We went through all this lets support him even though its a cunt ish appointment with Souness. I cannot face it again.

Guest Chubby Jason

He is quite a loathsome character I must say. Every time I've seen him on TV he has come across as an arrogant bastard.

I can't stand the guy BUT if he was appointed then reluctantly I would give him a chance, though I think he would get us relegated as I can see the squad morale going down the shitter

No.

I'm finished with NUFC until he goes, not because I really dislike him, I've just had enough of Ashley now.

It feels like I'm wasting precious minutes of my life on the club while Ashley is here.

Never thought I'd ever say that. Never.

I can't stand the guy BUT if he was appointed then reluctantly I would give him a chance, though I think he would get us relegated as I can see the squad morale going down the shitter

No.

I'm finished with NUFC until he goes, not because I really dislike him, I've just had enough of Ashley now.

It feels like I'm wasting precious minutes of my life on the club while Ashley is here.

I can understand that BUT as much as I hate Ashley, I still obviously want the club to win and do well

BUT then you think what is the point when you have a twat in charge who really does not give a shit and appears to have no intention of improving the team, pushing us forward

If we appoint him normally, it would be bad enough because he's a plank who arguably more full of himself than Allardyce.

However, if he's also on the wage-cutting agenda mentioned, then what a disaster. We'll go down and stay down.

If what Golfmag says is true, its time for some FCUM type action, it really is.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No.

I can understand that BUT as much as I hate Ashley, I still obviously want the club to win and do well

I felt like that was being achieved, but that still stop Ashley changing the expectations. Clearly this guy is thinking outside of your typical Chairman. I'm with TM on this one, really tempted to shamefully stop attending games, as at the moment (and this could be over reaction!) I'm fed up with Ashley's Toon.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

David Craig with his usual pulling dates out of his arse tactic.

"Wednesday the earliest, possibly Thursday, Friday at the latest... though Beardsley could be manager for the weekend if they don't find one."  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

No.

I felt like that was being achieved, but that still stop Ashley changing the expectations. Clearly this guy is thinking outside of your typical Chairman. I'm with TM on this one, really tempted to shamefully stop attending games, as at the moment (and this could be over reaction!) I'm fed up with Ashley's Toon.

Pretty much the same as this. I'd never be able to stop looking out for results, etc. but i'm not spending my weekend emotionally invested in the pre match, the game and the aftermath if it's this cunt in charge. I'm sure I'm the same as many in that my mood is intrinsically linked to what goes on at Newcastle and right now it's just not worth it. If Ashley is determined to fuck the club up, then what's the point in getting so worked up, investing so much time, money and emotion following the team? Just going to have to sit it out until Ashley fucks off.