Birmingham v Newcastle Pre-Match Thread - rearranged for Tuesday 15th February

Ameritoon

3 at the back could be an option like. Jose and Jonas would both be capable wing backs.

However, I don't think I have ever seen us not play shite when we've played 3 at the back in my 18 years of watching the Toon.

3 at the back could be an option like. Jose and Jonas would both be capable wing backs.

However, I don't think I have ever seen us not play s**** when we've played 3 at the back in my 18 years of watching the Toon.

Stoke away is the only time I can remember it not being a total disaster.

Hope it doesn't snow any more tonight, roads are trecherous around here at the minute. I'm just outside Coventry 20 miles or so from St. Andrews.

Where is everyone going for a pre-match drink? I've been to St. Andrews for meetings etc. but never actually been for a game. I know it's pretty rough around there though so I don't fancy strolling headlong into a BCFC pub!

3 at the back is the work of Lucifer.  :frantic:

Keegan sometimes tinkered with 3-5-2 on the road in his first spell and it nearly always resulted in defeat.

3 at the back is the work of Lucifer. :frantic:

Keegan sometimes tinkered with 3-5-2 on the road in his first spell and it nearly always resulted in defeat.

Aye. Always seemed completely unnecessary n all from what i can remember.

I really disliked Carr while he was here. He is the slowest right back in the Premier League. I hope that Jonas and Jose have an exceptionally good game where they run at him mercilessly. It will be good for their confidence and probably get us a few goals.

Bowyer is another player that did f*ck all for us.

Hoepfully we'll destroy this lot.

6-0 to us.

That may have been what Carr was like with us, CaliMag, but he for some unknown reason it sounds like he's got a new lease of life since going there. Not watched him though, anyone else with more info on what he's like these days? Based on his time with us Jonas should rape him, but is that what he's like now?

That may have been what Carr was like with us, CaliMag, but he for some unknown reason it sounds like he's got a new lease of life since going there. Not watched him though, anyone else with more info on what he's like these days? Based on his time with us Jonas should rape him, but is that what he's like now?

Carr is slower than he was when here, Jonas and Enrique should be able to get by him without breaking into 2nd gear.

I think people are being overly optimistic here. At home, they have lost 1 in 23 games. They arent world beaters but neither are we, and we are playing away. A hungry performance would do me, and if we can get a draw or even a win then I'll be happy.

That's a pretty formidable record like. Thing is though they don't win many either, so I'd be happy with a draw.