Birmingham v Newcastle Pre-Match Thread - rearranged for Tuesday 15th February

Ameritoon

Guest Roger Kint

As hard as it is to predict our results i can see 1-1 at best here. They dont lose many at home(just 1 so far?) and we have had two shocking away performances in a row, Colo/Willy back will help but will happily take a point out of this.

If we do win we could live off it till the end of January imo.

We've made the target I sort of gave us (20 points by Christmas) so well on our way, and you're probably right that a win here would see us good for a while, but I'd really really love to see us get revenge on City. I've rarely been more incensed at a football game in my life, fucking £38 pound for a ticket but we actually play well and are robbed by a cunt of a referee and fucking Adam Johnson.

Guest The_Optimistic

I hope Pardew realises that playing Shola away from home is like playing with 10 men. I'd rather play a 4-5-1 formation with Nolan more advanced.

If you are going to  Brum watch out - they are by far the nastiest bunch of supporters in that God forsaken city

Yeah I live halfway between Aston villa and Birmingham city's grounds. I will not be wearing colours for this game and I would advise others to do the same.

Thanks for heads up. Have never had any problems at Villa games but never been to Birmingham match so will leave scarf and shirt at home.

:lol: Howay man, where's this come from? Been going to Blues/Villa games for years and never had an ounce of trouble :lol: every team has it's knackers for supporters, no different here.

Coincidentally that home goalscoring record is joint fewest in the league, alongside Wigan and...

Manchester City. Amazing value for money.

I'm ashamed that for a split second I thought it would be us. Pretty fucking daft consindering I was at the mackems game :lol:

If it goes ahead:

Krul

Simpson      Colo      Williamson    Enrique

Tiote

Nolan

Barton                                            Jonas

Carroll        Ranger

If it goes ahead:

Krul

Simpson      Colo      Williamson    Enrique

Tiote

Nolan