Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle Utd (FA Cup) - 08/01/11 - post match reaction from p34

Dave

Guest BooBoo

The players want fucking bollocking for that disgrace. Its after games like that, where they should be into the training ground first thing in the morning.

Please spare us anymore showings this season from Perch (shite), Routledge (gutless) and Ranger (arsehole).

Guest guinness_fiend

What it does show is that our back-up players aren't good enough.  Hopefully, it'll stimulate some transfer market activity over the coming weeks.

Absolutely woeful from beginning to finish. Terrible tactics, terrible substitutions, terrible 'attitude' and 'effort' from the players.

We were never going to win that game. The defending after we scored from Barton was amongst the worst I think I've ever seen.

Guest The_Scoreboard

Why was Pardew so f***ing happy at the end there???:angry:

I think he looked quite angry.

Really?? didnt look bothered to me

Struggling to put words down for this.

I can't describe how i'm feeling about tiote being out for the derby, hes so fucking important to us and should have been nowhere near this game. Our chances of getting anything at the SofL have decreased a significant amount because of that (unless it gets overturned).

That incident has somewhat numbed the pain of getting knocked but i'm sure come 4th round weekend I will be feeling it. Have to say they did kind of deserve their victory after getting a lucky first, it was a pathetic showing from our lot.

My only consolation is i had a tenner on barton to score anytime!

Just like to apologise for my positivity during the half time. I thought the game echoed the first half of last season when we were frequently poor but pulled through with a win.

That second half was something else. Fucking disgraceful stuff.

The changes he made, honestly.

Barton into the middle - proven not to work

Nolan further up - proven not to work

Lovenkrands on the left - proven not to work

Smith breathing - proven not to work

Some of the stupidest decisions I've seen from any Newcastle manager, ever. At least Souness did it out of spite, Pardew is just thick as fucking mince.

They deserved the win more than we did which is something I feel sick typing when talking about a League 2 team!

At least bbc will have something else to add to their FA cup title sequence instead of "that goal".  We're gonna get reminded of this at every opportunity.