John Carver

Guest neesy111

Ha! Keep forgetting they added Defoe. It will e his first hat trick back in the prem. They'll humiliate us. Carver may be reduced to tears.

But yeah ... still can't hide the fact they had a garbage tornado for real. McManaman was actually fearing for his well being  :lol:

Link?

We don't have an American owner that would rather save money on a manager than save the team from going to the Championship

We have a coach that's not Carver

And when Carr finally realises he has better options, this club is.... going doooooown  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

No one's interested man. :lol:

You're hardly in any position to be mocking us, we're in one of the worst doldrums we've been in for years, you've had the fortune of us having Pardew as a manager and yet still you're absolutely s***. :lol: You'd have a point if you were doing well, but you've been flirting with relegation for ages and the most joy that you get out of any season is from beating NUFC under the worst manager any of us have ever seen.  Lap it up, this is as good as it gets.

1-0

3-0

And many many more!

Sunderland AFC were champions of the World long back and will be again, marra!

:lol:  Is this lad taking the piss out of himself?

Guest firetotheworks

He must be the only decent local journalist other than Caulkin. Nice to read something that actually follows some logic.

Nah, he's full of shit, he blows whichever way the wind blows and whichever way suits him at the time.

Guest firetotheworks

Me and Santoon were arguing with him on Twitter about how they had never criticised Pardew until after they were banned. He called us clueless and then linked to one article (in like 3 years) that he described as 'scathing'...it was a report on a fan march - against Ashley.

Guest Roger Kint

He's pretty boring as well. Fair enough he has to produce a lot of content but that article is just a load of questions and no real statement against what was a fucking horrible decision.

Would have been more impressed if he bothered asking Lee Charmless those questions instead of that weak as piss interview we got, no point in an article now he has pulled his pants back up

Might as well give Carver our support until the end of the season.

He did set the team up quite nicely against Southampton and yes we got caught bye two sucker punches through the middle, but thats what happens sometimes if you set your team to play open attacking footie.

Its not like any of us would have turned the job down if offered would we?

From the comment section of the guardian article about this announcement:

Newcastle have a history of hounding out and attacking their manager ( or potential manager).

Big Sam, doing ok at West Ham was certainly not good enough.

Redknapp - when Ashley went for him - was treated with scorn and the fans claimed they 'deserve better than him'. He was good enough for a successful few years at Spurs.

Pardew gives them their greatest season in recent history and just misses out on a CL place. His reward? A concerted, vicious hate campaign.

They even turned on Sir Bobby.

Sorry, I don't buy the " we're totally reasonable and realistic" argument. Nobody or anything is ever good enough! Ironically, Carver clearly isn't good enough. I hope there is still time for him to sail headlong into relegation.

Did the Grauniad bother to look at Allardyce's record and how the side were playing when he was in charge..? Did they suddenly and conveniently forget how WHU fans were campaigning to get him removed until recently..?

Pardew gives the fans 'their greatest season in recent history...?? Did they bother to watch any of the games and did they conveniently 'forget' about his record after that..?

Nothing but a two-faced, Marxist rag - wouldn't have even been used in my Grannie's outside toilet just after the war....

If this laughable imitation of a newspaper(not that any of the others are much better) was consistent in its views, they would be castigating Ashley for the Zero-hour capitalist that he is...

Just another London/Manchester media scum.

I quite like it  :milner:

I'm a huge fan of the Guardian as well :lol:

That was in the comment section.

Anyways, the guardian football section isn't anything to write home to mother about. It's its politics and recent anti-establishment stance that makes the paper quite unique, post-NSA revelations. Massive respect for that paper for those continued stories.

Guest Roger Kint

He did set the team up quite nicely against Southampton and yes we got caught bye two sucker punches through the middle, but thats what happens sometimes if you set your team to play open attacking footie.

Open attacking football that provided nigh on no decent goal scoring chances in 90 minutes :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/3e88WV0.gif

That's akin to bowing down and accepting our lot. Any manager who isn't good enough needs to be forced out, it's about the only thing we have realistic control over as supporters and is an indirect attack on Ashley.

Guest neesy111

You mean the game when Fraser Foster had no save on any note to make.

Fuck him after that away game offering the fans out.

He will never get my support ever and if I see him in town I will tell him that.

Fat horrible dickhead pig