John Carver

Guest neesy111

If Carver gets the job, Ashley should be taken to an FA tribunal. He's worse than that cunt who was owning Leeds. Not a single decision is based on the footballing side.

perfect storm if its true carver gets the job and it will show the football world how incompetent Ashley is and how poor Carver is ,guaranteed relegation and all self inflicted ,iv actually hate Carver more than Pardew for the simple fact he is a geordie who has sold his soul to the devil along with Beardsley and Moncur 

If Carver gets the job, Ashley should be taken to an FA tribunal. He's worse than that c*** who was owning Leeds. Not a single decision is based on the footballing side.

perfect storm if its true carver gets the job and it will show the football world how incompetent Ashley is and how poor Carver is ,guaranteed relegation and all self inflicted ,iv actually hate Carver more than Pardew for the simple fact he is a geordie who has sold his soul to the devil along with Beardsley and Moncur 

Even this won't wake some of our supporters up, the loudest possible action Ashley could take at this point in not caring about the club in the slightest and the sheep will still be "getting behind the manager and the boys" "give him a chance with a full squad let's see what he can do" "the real test is summer iyam" feckless idiots. Let's back a toady, subservient, sycophantic nonentity, that will go well.

I'm not one bit surprised if he gets it man, it's a text book Ashley fuck up.

Where do we go from here like? Relegation and a terrible season guaranteed next year. How do we even find an interest anymore?

the scary thing for me is that I will get more pleasure seeing Ashley fail than seeing Newcastle succeed

me too as i must be only one in bar watching match hoping opposition win apart from mackems

Danger Mouse is the poster.

Bad news gentleman, my source has just finished a meeting with the whole first team squad, Carver has informed them that he WILL be manager/ first team coach next season.

He also assured them that funds would be spent.

If you needed another reason to boycott Sunday then this is it.

Fucking disgraceful!!!

If that is true then Ashley is guaranteeing relegation next season.  I can't believe that he wants that so he is either more stupid that I can imagine regarding football or is is planning to go but to leave an almighty mess for someone to clear up after him.

Guest ElCid

Danger Mouse is the poster.

Bad news gentleman, my source has just finished a meeting with the whole first team squad, Carver has informed them that he WILL be manager/ first team coach next season.

He also assured them that funds would be spent.

If you needed another reason to boycott Sunday then this is it.

f***ing disgraceful!!!

If this is true and I never thought I'd hear my saying this but I hope we lose every match until the end of the season and stay up in 17th place to put the fucking shits up the fat cockney cunt. And to all of you who are going to the match on Sunday - you deserve this club in it's present state, you deserve this imbecile as the manager, you deserve this fat cockney cunt  taking the piss out of you time and time again and you deserve the utter dross being presented on that field!!!

Guest chopey

Ashley won't risk the massive 2016/2017 tv deal a he is a proven liar and has told Carver he's got the job in order to keep us up this season. he'll be back putting cones out the Monday after the season ends

Ashley won't risk the massive 2016/2017 tv deal a he is a proven liar and has told Carver he's got the job in order to keep us up this season. he'll be back putting cones out the Monday after the season ends

Well they do talk in fork tongues.  Last time Shearer spoke to Ashley, he parted thinking he had the job permanently and then never heard from him again.

Whilst I struggle to believe even these stupid cunts would see Carver as capable of keeping us up, those long contracts are what worry me. Though it seems mental to think Ashley didn't make it easy to get out of with little cost.

I don't think he''ll be given the job, they atleast need a reason or some sort of line they can tell fans to justify it. Carver has been so poor, and so underwhelming, there isn't a single reason or way they can justify him given the job