John Carver

Guest neesy111

Was bored  :blush::

15 games played so that's 1350 minutes of football. Give or take a minute or so here or there...

Time spent leading a game: 199 mins  (14.7%) (5 times, winning only 2)

Time spent drawing in a game: 605 mins  (44.8%)

Time spent losing in a game: 546 mins  (40.4%)  (10 times, losing all 10)

Basically we always lose the game if we ever go behind, not so much as a point gained if we ever fall behind at any point. #resilience

15 games played so that's 1350 minutes of football. Give or take a minute or so here or there...

Basically we always lose the game if we ever go behind, not so much as a point gained if we ever fall behind at any point. #resilience

You need a hobby midds :lol:

You need a hobby midds :lol:

Brought some work home but I don't want to do it.  :hmm:

:lol:

Carver well and truly bodied in that article. Class

Just wish that one of the local journos had balls to ask him about this bullshit.

I'm surprised by the easy ride managers get in England, particularly in press conferences; in Spain the press loves to rip them to shreds - a bit too much, even.

Didn't Carver say something about 14 year old kids being behind the campaign? Makes you wonder who looks like a 14 year old now :lol: :lol: :lol: Bulls eye! :lol:

I hear the kids in Southampton are pretty well educated, maybe they're helping us out?

First the maintenance guy

:lol: What's this?

“I was at the reserve game on Tuesday night and I got into the lift with one of the maintenance guys.

“He actually said to me, ‘John – I couldn’t believe that performance, I watched what you did on the pitch with the team and I was so excited leading up to the derby game because I thought we were going to win. Then all of a sudden the whistle blew for the start of the game and I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

“You can do all the preparation you want but then on a Saturday, Sunday, Monday night…we can’t develop training ground players. We have to find solutions.”

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/04/strange-tale-of-john-carver-and-the-man-in-the-lift/

Gets funnier everytime.

:lol: f*** outta here.

That person is a real person..John did not make him up.

Guest Gino14

Just wish that one of the local journos had balls to ask him about this bullshit.

I'm surprised by the easy ride managers get in England, particularly in press conferences; in Spain the press loves to rip them to shreds - a bit too much, even.

Would love to borrow some of the Marca journos to get rid of Carver, just for a few weeks and he'd be gone.  They'd say it plain that he's the worst manager to ever walk the face of the Earth.

Would love to borrow some of the Marca journos to get rid of Carver, just for a few weeks and he'd be gone.  They'd say it plain that he's the worst manager to ever walk the face of the Earth.

Marca journos probably would only talk about London clubs tbf. They're extremely vicious though.

Didn't Carver say something about 14 year old kids being behind the campaign? Makes you wonder who looks like a 14 year old now :lol: :lol: :lol: Bulls eye! :lol:

I hear the kids in Southampton are pretty well educated, maybe they're helping us out?

:mackems:

"I’ve got to say we talked after the game last week about, and I’ll talk about the protest and I genuinely thought at the time that the protest wouldn’t make any difference and it shouldn’t and I didn’t want to use it as an excuse for players but I think it did affect people, it does affect you, it affected me slightly and it certainly affected some of the players and I know there is another one coming this week, but at least people are coming in the stadium and if it’s a protest for one minute and that it only lasts for one minute then we’ve got 89 minutes to get on with the game."

That's one sentence.