John Carver

Guest neesy111

Carver;

Can't get his head around how different the 2nd half was from the first.

Well there's a surprise.

"Aah just cannit undahstand it!"  :carverlick:

Given his comment you'd actually think it was a good first half performance and we declined badly in the second.

The reality is we went from Very poor to abysmal.

Guest Brendan_Rice

"If there's one group of people who can keep us in the Premier League, it's the fans"

errrrrrrr..

Probably better in midfield than Taylor tbf.

It definitely isn't the coaching staff

Are his post-match comments up somewhere? I'm going outside to run a bit, and it always helps to build up a bit of inner rage beforehand.

I'm going with the rum instead :(

Waited around afterwards to ask Carver about the decision to start Raylor.

Shouted his name and he came over to sign autographs for some kids. Told him I wasn't there to abuse him and just wanted to ask him what his justification was for starting Taylor in midfield ahead of Anita/Abeid. No swearing, no shouting. He couldn't even look at me let alone respond, although you could see his nostrils flaring.

I don't know what I thought I'd achieve or expected him to say really, but just felt I had a right to ask him. Think even less of him than I did before for blanking me though - I thought the whole image/persona he presents is based on being able to front up and look people in the eye.

Shouted his name and he came over to sign autographs for some kids. Told him I wasn't there to abuse him and just wanted to ask him what his justification was for starting Taylor in midfield ahead of Anita/Abeid. No swearing, no shouting. He couldn't even look at me let alone respond, although you could see his nostrils flaring.

I don't know what I thought I'd achieve or expected him to say really, but just felt I had a right to ask him. Think even less of him than I did before for blanking me though - I thought the whole image/persona he presents is based on being able to front up and look people in the eye.

I wish you'd spat at the useless spenk. I'd have given you a couple of quid.

More from everyone's favourite Geordie:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-rejects-claims-newcastle-9270391

“I think we were in control of the first half. Let’s not forget we have one or two young lads out there and I will use Perez as an example.

“He wasn’t supposed to be our mainline striker for the season but he has been.

“He is developing and will be a good player for this football club. Sometimes the situation gets to them and it might have with him.”

Carver also stated that he coud not have started with Papiss Cisse.

He added: “We didn’t have many options. I couldn’t have started Papiss.

“I think you saw when Papiss came on there wasn’t a great deal going for him and that’s the reason why he didn’t start.”

:lol:

Occasion got to Ayoze today  :lol:

:lol: :lol: he only scored the goal last week that means we aren't relegated now. Pick a forrin any forrin, such a gutless sack of aids

I love Carver. Hope we appoint him long-term.

More from everyone's favourite Geordie:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-rejects-claims-newcastle-9270391

“I think we were in control of the first half. Let’s not forget we have one or two young lads out there and I will use Perez as an example.

“He wasn’t supposed to be our mainline striker for the season but he has been.

“He is developing and will be a good player for this football club. Sometimes the situation gets to them and it might have with him.”

Carver also stated that he coud not have started with Papiss Cisse.

He added: “We didn’t have many options. I couldn’t have started Papiss.

“I think you saw when Papiss came on there wasn’t a great deal going for him and that’s the reason why he didn’t start.”

:lol:

Occasion got to Ayoze today  :lol:

That's Ayoze benched for next weekend then.

I aim to beat my personal distance record today, this will help :thup:

I thought he was one of us? One of the fans? One of the Geordies? A local lad? Heart on his sleeve? Bleeds black and white?

Also, how f***ing stupid do you have to be to want his autograph?

Who would want a fucking autograph from that cunt, were the kids Mackems ? If not better get them tested !!!

This was probably the best most vocal support they have had all season and lose. Olso 2nd best support last game for wba. We lose and draw.

But the retards will eat that shit right from his arse and say thank you we where starving could I have some of your piss to wash it all down.