John Carver

Guest neesy111

Steve McClaren would become as irritating as Pardew over time imho. Can you imagine that boring, monotone t*** explaining away sale after sale?

He's never had teams that play a great brand of football either.

He's nowhere near where I'd hoped to be. At least a roll of the dice on a Garde or whoever would be interesting for the first few months as we tried to work out how he'd set us up and approach life and management in a new country.

If we appoint McClaren, the Board should be f***ing shot for not being able to sell NUFC to him in January.

I mean struggling to tempt a manager over from Derby f***ing County. Please.

After all the talk about Garde and Galtier I'm not sold on McLaren at all. Hopefully they'll get promoted and that will be the end of this talk.

I reckon he'll still come even if they do get promoted. They're likely to go straight back down and he'd have this gig for years.

:suicide:

Steve McClaren would become as irritating as Pardew over time imho. Can you imagine that boring, monotone t*** explaining away sale after sale?

He's nowhere near where I'd hoped to be. At least a roll of the dice on a Garde or whoever would be interesting for the first few months as we tried to work out how he'd set us up and approach life and management in a new country.

If we appoint McClaren, the Board should be f***ing shot for not being able to sell NUFC to him in January.

This.

Whoever they get in next is going to be here for an awful long time so I'm just praying it's Tuchel or Garde. Totally underwhelmed by McClaren.

Aye - I'd give the cunt 6 months before fans turned on him.

Massively underwhelmed if that's who we're waiting for.

Ultimately, in football, money talks. If Man City were to offer £500m for Ronaldo or Messi now, they'd get them.

We're in a position to offer serious dough to anyone we fancy and yet we won't even bother our asses to try to tempt them over.

I fucking wish relegation on these fucking arseholes.

I'd love to see us bottom 3 in April to witness them parachute any cunt they could in to save us from the drop. Terry Venables, Lawrie Sanches, Joke........you name them, they'd all be receiving desperate phonecalls Charnley so he didn't get fucked in the hoop off Ashley for sending us down because of the Charver appointment.

Bunch of fucking cretins. Fuck off.

Will he join the ranks of caretaker managers who relegate their clubs?

Has an assistant manager ever achived anything once taking over?

http://www.2ndyellow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/les-reed-charlton-athletic.jpg

Turns out he's actually mint though.

http://www.2ndyellow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/les-reed-charlton-athletic.jpg

Turns out he's actually mint though.

Charlton Athletic England 14 November 2006 24 December 2006 7 1 5 1 14.28

Shit manager: Fair play at his back-room skills.

Anyone know if Bet365 will pay out on him as our next manager? Put some money on him to get the job when hammered a few weeks ago.

Way to have your priorities in order bro. You really are a disgrace.

They're giving someone who hasn't won a game yet a trial period. Make no mistake about it, if he does win a few and keeps Newcastle up, the gig is his full time.

It's pointless now even trying to get excited about the club, the interview confirmed everything about us. Not a fucking hope in hell we'd get someone like De Boer when any semblance of ambition or forward thinking has been destroyed.

If someone had said to you at the start of the season that you'd have to put up with Carver in charge for 20 games and write off the 2nd half of the season to get rid of Pardew, would you have taken it?  I would have, 100%

All of the exciting names chucked about seem to have got everyone into a frenzy. There's still a good chance we'll get a decent manager in place for next season (if we're still in the Premier League  :lol:), we just have to put up with this cretin for a few months.

What's a few more months when we've had to endure 4 years of Pardew?

After all the talk about Garde and Galtier I'm not sold on McLaren at all. Hopefully they'll get promoted and that will be the end of this talk.

I reckon he'll still come even if they do get promoted. They're likely to go straight back down and he'd have this gig for years.

Probably right LV.

I'd have nothing but disdain for this appointment.

At least a De Boer, Garde or whoever gives us a bit of interest for once. Heaven knows, they may even say something fucking interesting.

Schteve couldn't appear interesting if he tried. Literally the most boring cunt imaginable.

According to Charnley there would be no more "jobs for the boys" type of appointments. But if the Mail article (debatable I know like) is to be believed is says "The former England manager has a close relationship with Carr and has connections with the club’s hierarchy." Mmmmm..... Sounds like that's exactly what you're doing dickhead!!!!

Palace paid 3.5m for Pardew, we cant even pay for a manager. Absolute stain of a club these days,

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-decided-go-john-8518862

"Carver is still contracted to Newcastle until 2020 along with Steve Stone and Andy Woodman. As reported by the Chronicle last week it will cost over £2million to dispense of their services due to the long contracts dished out in 2013."

They get £3.5m for Pardew so why can't they use that to pay them off.

Terry Connor

If someone had said to you at the start of the season that you'd have to put up with Carver in charge for 20 games and write off the 2nd half of the season to get rid of Pardew, would you have taken it?  I would have, 100%

All of the exciting names chucked about seem to have got everyone into a frenzy. There's still a good chance we'll get a decent manager in place for next season (if we're still in the Premier League  :lol:), we just have to put up with this cretin for a few months.

Well it is half a season. Not an insignificant number of games. but yeah, I would still take this over having Pardew in charge, but that's still no excuse for such lack of direction.

Probably right LV.

I'd have nothing but disdain for this appointment.

At least a De Boer, Garde or whoever gives us a bit of interest for once. Heaven knows, they may even say something f***ing interesting.

Schteve couldn't appear interesting if he tried. Literally the most boring c*** imaginable.

Can't wait to hear his fake geordie accent in his first press conference.

There's a fairly big 'if' in all of that.

Also, what about the poor cunts who've spends hundreds on season tickets for (yet) another season of fuck all.

Why anyone would buy a season ticket with that fucknuckle as Manager is beyond me.